I found out that at a guitar store near my house, they stock a Bugera 6262. I played it and loved the tone. I have 2 4X12 cabs that I can't use with the Peavey due to ohms being different, and I have been wanting a new amp just for the change anyway. So Im thinking this is it. Anyone think this is an unfair trade? I would have to trade in the Peavey and then pay $150.
Seems pretty unfair to me. If the XXX combo is in good condition, its worth way more than a 6262 head, even used.
2008 Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Currently amp-less!

Fund My GAS
i think its pretty good
ha nice avatar
just get a reality tv show and then u can make millions being a **** up

MTV Sucks

Quote by hazzmatazz
You think you need help and you don't watch it everyday?

Oh man I'm well and truely on the point of no return then

MY COUSIN IS HOT
oh scratch that if you have to pay 150 then try and get a better deal
just get a reality tv show and then u can make millions being a **** up

MTV Sucks

Quote by hazzmatazz
You think you need help and you don't watch it everyday?

Oh man I'm well and truely on the point of no return then

MY COUSIN IS HOT
Meh...

I think your Peavey is a higher quality amp. I wouldn't want to spend extra money to get the deal done. I'd put the amp up on Craig's List for sale or trade, instead. Maybe look to get a used 5150 head (that's what the Bugera's trying to copy, right?).
You Don't Need a halfstack.

You Don't Need 100W.

Quote by jj1565
i love you slats.
Quote by rwalby9
Seems pretty unfair to me. If the XXX combo is in good condition, its worth way more than a 6262 head, even used.

I agree. You cold probably sell it on craigslist then take that money, go buy the Bugera, and have some cash leftover.
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
keep the XXX it is a great amp especially the combo

edit: disregard that. do what jimmy paige said and get a 5150 head. they destroy the bugera
Last edited by ironman1478 at May 27, 2008,
Quote by AngerIsAGift06
the peavey is better bugera break down alot

This is why I can;t log onto UG anymore...honestly, mines been gigged now 6 times, and practiced endlessly about 4 times a week for roughly 2 hours each time, simply wrong information, agreed however with putting the xxx on craigslist....gl
Hmm... I may just go and buy the head, because I do like my XXX a lot, and I will still need it for its mobility, but the Bugera sounded really awesome. Oh and I made a typo, Its a 6260 head. But yeah, Its supposed to sound like a 5150, but I played the 2 back to back, and I think the Bugera is better in all aspects.
Quote by AngerIsAGift06
the peavey is better bugera break down alot

And I bet your bandwagoning when you say this

To the TS, if you like the Bugera....put the XXX on Craigslist. You'll make more money. You are getting ripped off otherwise. Good tone is such a subjective term. Theres and application for pretty much anything depending on the listener. SOme people even try to get that harsh digital distortion of the Marshall MG (Wayne Static actually uses on of those noise boxes). Trust your own ears...but get a better deal if you can
╠═══════╬═══════╣

Tap Tempo Tap Dancer of τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

MINION of the"I drive a stick cause I'm better than you!!" Club

PM TehNez or IbanezPlayer27 to join.

EHX Users Guild. Bugera Users Militia
The MXR Lounge
Last edited by Bloodshed at May 28, 2008,
i think you should keep the peavey, the bugera is a rip off and the quality isnt as good, peavey has a better tone

also there is no point to pay an extra 150