what would you call this tuning? (Low to High)

This has been bugging me and I want to know.
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR
Schecter Gryphon w/ Tone Zone & PAF Pro
Peavey Valveking 112 w/Eminence Texas Heat
Line 6 Space Chorus
Marshall Echohead
Morley Power Wah Volume
Vox Satchurator
i would call it


its not really anything besides drop D with the high E lowered to a C (and honestly i have no idea why you'd tune like that unless you wrote a specific song that would be played easier like that)
Quote by zeppelinfreak51
Open D6sus4addb9??

That failed hard.

Open Dsusadd13.

Completely pointless.
DADGBD would be called a duoble-dropped D. I think DADGBC would be D Dorian. I could be wrong.