These are the lyrics to a song I've written entitled "Swivel Out," the music to which I have posted here. Feel free to crit the music, as well as the lyrics.

The song itself is very short, so there are only two stanzas. I tried to keep them simple and abstract, so that rather than conveying the intended emotion completely through the lyrics, it is completed when combined with the music.

How'd you get here,

and how will you get home?

Where'd you come from,

and where will you go?

--

A long time ago,

you believed in something.

When I look in your eyes,

trust me, there's nothing.
i think you should add a bit more as far as the music
the first part repeats too many times. a few more lyrics would be nice too
i like the solo
just get a reality tv show and then u can make millions being a **** up

MTV Sucks

Quote by hazzmatazz
You think you need help and you don't watch it everyday?

Oh man I'm well and truely on the point of no return then

MY COUSIN IS HOT
mm i hope that you have a **** load of music to go along with this. and i hope it sounds NOTHING like cotten eyed joe lol. thats all i have to really say.
It's not stalking to watch her sleep if she fell asleep watching a movie.
a silly wind
(\__/)
(='.'=) LoNg LivE tHe BunNy!
(")_(")
Quote by me<-needs help
mm i hope that you have a **** load of music to go along with this. and i hope it sounds NOTHING like cotten eyed joe lol. thats all i have to really say.

I don't know exactly what you mean by a **** load of music, but if you mean to compensate for how short the lyrics are, the song is meant to be about a minute long.

Haha, and great catch, relating the meter to Cotton Eyed Joe. I hadn't thought of that at all. I think when we perform this live, I'll probably throw in a verse of Cotton Eyed Joe, just for kicks.