Page 1 of 4
Here's what happening:

I'm 17. My father is a very religious person, and he is always gives me the sex is bad, it's sinning, you need to be a pure person, making up all sorts rules so I do don't it. I'm not being the religious, so don't buy all that crap and I've been banging my gf for quite a while.

Here's where I gets wierd. Like he tells me not to do it, but lately he sets me up with goldern opportunities to do it. About a month ago, me and my gf came to my house, and there was a sign on the door: "Be back in 2 hours".

One Sunday he suggested that we go for a drive, since it was a nice day out.

Yesterday, I slept over a buddies house, my dad told me to come home early cause they was some stuff we needed to do. So I came home, at about 9. He wasn't there, but my gf was sleeping on my couch, and she said that he left and said he would be back for a few hours.

I'm very confused. I'm not sure what his motives are. Like is he just stupid? Has he stopped caring? Is he testing me? Is he planning on trying to catch me or something?

IDK, thoughs?
He's testing you. Don't fall for the trap
I hope it doesn't seem, like I'm young, foolish, and green.
Let me in for a minute, you're not my life but I want you in it

O Dayya, te echaré de menos, siempre

Y siempre
Y para siempre
I don't know, he's religious, it could be anything. But no matter what, god did it.
Feed your mind.
I read, and I honestly think you should enjoy the **** out out of the next opportunity and if he catches you...big deal, its not like he can stop you while you're ****ing her.
Quote by BlackLuster
He's testing you. Don't fall for the trap

This.
Quote by Cobain_is_king

Seth: 1
A7X: 0
He is testing you. Dont fall for the t4rp!!
Quote by Atomic_Assault
lololololol that was epic andyd93. you just made my day

PROUD EVERTONIAN
Bizarre.

Sex rocks. Plan your own time to do it so it's not a trap.
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
Quote by Eric 666
I read, and I honestly think you should enjoy the **** out out of the next opportunity and if he catches you...big deal, its not like he can stop you while you're ****ing her.

I wouldn't put it past him.

And, I think that he's testing you, but your GF must be in on it, no? If she is, wouldn't she tell or or maybe have told him?
ok. wwll since you are provided with the perfect oppurtunity, go for it. just make sure she dosent get pregnant. or else you will end up like me.......
Methinks that the young lady may be in on this.
How would your father know you banged her if he isn't there? How would that info get back to him??
I hope it doesn't seem, like I'm young, foolish, and green.
Let me in for a minute, you're not my life but I want you in it

O Dayya, te echaré de menos, siempre

Y siempre
Y para siempre
Probably a test. But you think if he were testing you, he wouldnt leave the house completely. Or he wouldve spyed on you and caught you the first time.
Bang her anyways
Gear:
Epiphone G-400 Ebony
Line-6 UberMetal, EchoPark
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
Traynor YCV50Blue, Bass Mate 25, Guitar Mate 15
Say: "I'm gay, where is your god now!?!", or punch him in the crotch.

Or both, sounds like that would be the most effective way.
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████

You'll Never Walk Alone
ITT - Austrian cellar maniac.
Quote by Fassa Albrecht
You can't prove that people DON'T walk on water. turn water into wine etc.
He's videotaping you guys.

Duh.

Check the closets next time for hidden cameras.
Play the man, Master Ridley; we shall this day light such a candle, by God's grace, in England, as I trust shall never be put out.
Wait does he say sex is bad or sex before marriage is bad? If it's the first one, he's a hypocrite.
Feed your mind.
Quote by Firebread
I don't know, he's religious, it could be anything. But no matter what, god did it.

Exactly, tell him you had a message from god to whip it out.
Quote by Thornography
I wouldn't put it past him.

And, I think that he's testing you, but your GF must be in on it, no? If she is, wouldn't she tell or or maybe have told him?

I think that's some bull**** right there man, what's he gonna do, pick his son up while his dick is still inside his GF's vag? I mean damn if he's willing to do that ****...that's one hell of a "Pop goes the weasel" or in this case the penis.
check for cameras around the house or do it in the bathroom or something

or he might just really be out for a few hours..
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
my parents even consider making out bad, and my older sister, who is almost 20 and has been engaged for like two years, is not allowed to even have her fiance over to stay the night. she wouldn't anyways though, cause she's uber religious. i'm not a stereotypical conservative christian, but i'm going to try and wait to have secks until i get married, if and whenever that happens.
Wait your GF was sleeping at your house?!?!?!

I wish my parents were that cool.
Honestly I would use every chance.

Are you sure he isn't sleeping with her?
P.L.U.R.

We'll choke on our vomit and that will be the end

We were fated to pretend
Quote by qotsa1998
But you think if he were testing you, he wouldnt leave the house completely. Or he wouldve spyed on you and caught you the first time.

Perhaps...

Like when he's left, actually done what he said. When he said he would be back in a couple hours, he came back in a couple hours.
Your gf has an STD and your father knows he is waiting until you catch her disease then you ll really learn it is wrong when you have AIDS or stuff burns
You spider man up on the ceiling above the door and make your girlfriend moan like you're having sex. When your dad walks in to bust you, drop down on him like a spider monkey and hold on for dear life. Get it on film. It would be funniest if you were naked. And when its all said and done, ask him how it feels to fall for a sneaky trap.
It's possible that he set up cameras all over the house and wants to watch you bang your girlfriend, but here's something else...

It could be that hes testing you, but obviously he trusts you because if you were to **** your girlfriend, you would be SINNING and your dad would feel like an idiot for taking such a huge risk.
Quote by smb
Why care? Do what you want.

I do what I want, it just things seem to good to be true thats all.
Page 1 of 4