im looking for a awsome blues guitar(lefty) or a nice blues set
Also Wat pick-ups are good for blues?
Strato?
Quote by JeanMi36
Back when I was a teen, I was making out with this girl, when I had the bright idea of putting my hand inside her panties.

She had her period.

I'm scarred for life
Gibson ES335 or a Fender Telecaster/Stratocaster.

Those are 2 very different guitars though, mainly because the Gibson has humbucking pickups and the Fenders have single coils.

As for pickups, I'd say any PAF style humbucker, and I'm not sure about single coils since I don't know much about them.
Quote by Diet_coke_head
I love taking a nice dip of some horse shit, so good.
Strats are good, as are ES-335-style guitars with PAF-style pickups. I like Strats best, as the neck pickup sounds really full and nice without being too bassy or muddy. Even a MIM Strat has a really nice blues sound.
i prefer humbucker guitars ive listened to the strat playing blues and its good but theres sumthing about the humbucker sound i like more
you must be aware that you are going to hear Fender from almost everyone on here, right? Although I'm not a Fender fan, I do like to play the blues, and honestly, to switch from a good rock song, to blues and back, my Ibanez Jetking 2 is awesome. It sounds as close to a strat/tele as you can get without actually having that guitar. It can also sound like a Les Paul.
i have been looking at the Epiphone les paul standard and maybe switching out the pickups with seymour duncans or would the stock pickups be better?
The stock pick-ups a re muddy IMO. I owned one for two days before I returned it. Switching them out would be a great idea, because honestly its a great axe for the money.
High as tits
The stock pick-ups a re muddy IMO. I owned one for two days before I returned it. Switching them out would be a great idea, because honestly its a great axe for the money.
High as tits
Gibson 335, Gibson FireBirds are quite nice, and my favorite a Gibson Les Paul (standard)
Quote by bemiswins
if someone flames you on the internet for music you like, they fail.

Here's my YouTube if anyone wants to see some of my videos.
i prefer tele's for jazz and blues
Call me Jack.
All that you love...
...you must love now.
My Gear:
PRS Custom 24
Standard MIM Tele
Larrivée LV-09E
Rivera Clubster 45 112 Combo Tube
Boss ME-20 Multi-effects pedal
Boss OC-3 Super octave pedal
My own home-made octave-up pedal