I didn't want to make a thread about this, but I'm curious.

Is there a way to rearrange the orders of songs on my iPod's iTunes? Every time I add some songs on my iPod they always go out of order. I've tried making another playlist and then putting in that way, but it didn't do anything.

SO, is there?
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Are you talking about like you download an album from limewire (or whatever) and add it to the library and the songs go in the wrong order?
cause i haven't found a way around that yet
Gear:
Epiphone G-400 Ebony
Line-6 UberMetal, EchoPark
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
Traynor YCV50Blue, Bass Mate 25, Guitar Mate 15
For the most part, yeah. I coppied a CD onto my iPod, but some of the tracks came out bad and I'm trying to get the messed up ones a better version in the location they should be.

The only thing I could do is add a "1" or "2" before each song, but I really don't want to do that.
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
You just right click the song, go to "Get Info", go to info, and then put in the track number.
It might be the song info (Track Number out of however many songs are on the CD) I have all of mine organized and the CD's are in order. If that doesn't work who the knows what your problem is
Ah, there it is.

Thanks guys .
Quote by Teh Forest King