Page 1 of 2
i think guitar hero would be the best thing ever!!!way better than guitar hero aerosmith. led zeppelin is the best rock n roll band of all time..anyone think different message me and we will argue. lol. what do u guys think about guitar hero"led zeppelin?
1. Zeppelin don't ***** themselves the way Aerosmith do, they'd never do it.
2. I don't think they're by any means the greatest band of all time, but refuse to argue with you over it because of your quite obvious fanboy- ism.

*waits for thread to be closed*
theres no "greatest band of all time", although i do like zeppelin. and that would be a horrendous argument.

i think basing a guitar hero game off one band and its influences is a bad idea, tbh

Jack my swag
Last edited by gopherthegreat at May 27, 2008,
Quote by doompers7491
i think guitar hero would be the best thing ever!!!way better than guitar hero aerosmith. led zeppelin is the best rock n roll band of all time..anyone think different message me and we will argue. lol. what do u guys think about guitar hero"led zeppelin?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=WrjwaqZfjIY
Led Zeppelin won't be put on Guitar Queero, because Jimmy Page and Robert Plant are arrogant douchebags who think their music is the ****.
There isn't one, and never will be.
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
guitar hero is moronic anyways
Quote by RU Experienced?
Now with 20 percent more Allah!!!

Quote by Borsworth
^^^

Quote by GoldenRose94

that'd be slightly creepy if i didn't find it so amusing.
Yeah, I think a guitar hero based off of anyone band sounds lame. Even though I don't play guitar hero, it would be nice to hear that Stairway to Heaven would finally get into one of them.
It would be great... But itll never happen. The plan for GH3 was for Stairway to be the final song, but they soon found out that they wouldnt sell the rights to the song because Bonzo obviously isnt in the band, and they felt that he should have a say in what happens with their songs. So until Bonzo is resurrected, there will never be a Led Zeppelin song on any game.
Quote by Atomic_Assault
lololololol that was epic andyd93. you just made my day

PROUD EVERTONIAN
i HATE guitar hero......so i would be devastated if Led Zeppelin lowered themselves to that level
no
"F*ck off with your sofa units and strine green stripe patterns, I say never be complete, I say stop being perfect, I say let... lets evolve, let the chips fall where they may." -

Tyler Durden
Quote by andyd93
It would be great... But itll never happen. The plan for GH3 was for Stairway to be the final song, but they soon found out that they wouldnt sell the rights to the song because Bonzo obviously isnt in the band, and they felt that he should have a say in what happens with their songs. So until Bonzo is resurrected, there will never be a Led Zeppelin song on any game.

Or until the rest are dead. who will have the rights then? ill tell you who. UG!
I'm guessing the reason it's GH:Aerosmith is cause they're the best-selling american band ever. I don't think Aerosmith was a good choice cause not too many people listen anymore. I don't really have any friends who do, anyways.
Gear:
Epiphone G-400 Ebony
Line-6 UberMetal, EchoPark
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
Traynor YCV50Blue, Bass Mate 25, Guitar Mate 15
there needs to be something zeppelin in one of those damn games.
...because the last thing the world needs is another metal guitarist.

Me.

My band.

I like Fall Out Boy. I don't like you.
the only reason people hate zeppelin is because everyone else likes them. they're just that good.
My Gear:
Fender 60th Anniversary Standard Strat
Vox AD30VT
Big Muff Pi.
what is and what should never be.
i love zeppelin, more than any other band for that matter, but if they made a GH based off of zeppelin, no song would be epic any more, they would all be just another song to play by noobs who cant play it for real. dont get me wrong i love GH too, but zeppelin is the supranatural and shuldnt be tampered with in any way.
Quote by Butters
Do You Know What I Am Saying?

Quote by Towelie
Thats Why towelie always says: Dont forget to bring a towel

Quote by Randall
Honey Badger Dont Give a Shit.

GH: Led Zeppelin...you can f*** up all you want without fail cause the crowd loves you and is too stoned to tell the difference.

i think LZ is an awesome blues band. great rock band...minus black dog...no.
Why you reading this?
Quote by 742627000017
I use my thumb and my johnson

Quote by deanexplosion99
idk what the keys are for but the reason i think its for the floyd rose is because its called floyd rose double locking

Quote by niggafolife
i iz hurr tuh spek da troof abowt muzik
I hope they do make a GH: Led Zeppelin so all their fans will cry and complain much to my amusement.
guitar heros gay as ****
Quote by HaKattack
Woman tone, eh?

Set treble to PUT THE TOILET SEAT DOWN WHEN YOU'RE DONE
Mids to YOU'RE DRIVING TOO FAST
Bass to WHAT DO YOU MEAN, "MAKE ME A SANDWICH"?
Gain to NOT TONIGHT, I HAVE A HEADACHE.

starter of the nadsat group
Quote by sargasm
I hope they do make a GH: Led Zeppelin so all their fans will cry and complain much to my amusement.

Because of this guy:

Quote by Dragforce92
what is and what should never be.
i love zeppelin, more than any other band for that matter, but if they made a GH based off of zeppelin, no song would be epic any more, they would all be just another song to play by noobs who cant play it for real. dont get me wrong i love GH too, but zeppelin is the supranatural and shuldnt be tampered with in any way.

So do I. The songs aren't gonna change just because they are in a video game, get over it.
I'd kind of fancy a Guitar Hero: Zappa for the music. I mean, sure the developers would be obligated to kill themselves after making it, but it would play insanely. Though they wouldn't consider it because the ratings board would.. ahm, pass a brick.

Zeppelin Hero would probably be fun though. It'll still never happen though.
hmmmmmm
i sense the presence of a fanboy
I am the last Samaurai

Quote by Strati
Note to self: keep off thread while on lsd trip.

Quote by gtrfrk123
Well i'm still fairly young so i still hump random things

Quote by Woogles
****K YOU HOE!
GTFO MAH UG!
aerosmith is ok. but getting their own game for them? horrible decision. aerosmith is nowhere near that good.
Led Zeppelin doesn't stoop as low as Guitar Hero.

NOTHING HURTS BATMAN!

Quote by dannay
what this man says is correct.

Quote by clemm
WHAT IS THE PIT!?!?!!!!!!?!??
--clemm

n00b
Personally, I'd rather have Guitar Hero: Boy Band Edition.

It'd feature the greatest artists in the world. Westlife, Boyzone, Take That and the Backstreet Boys, all rocking it in my front room with 3 of my best buddies, all playing with each other in an entirely non homoerotic way.

/Pointless Post in Pointless Thread.
Quote by saphrax
Personally, I'd rather have Guitar Hero: Boy Band Edition.

It'd feature the greatest artists in the world. Westlife, Boyzone, Take That and the Backstreet Boys, all rocking it in my front room with 3 of my best buddies, all playing with each other in an entirely non homoerotic way.

/Pointless Post in Pointless Thread.

Awesome.
People have to BEG Led Zeppelin to get their music into films. What do you think would make them have their songs in a computer game?

Quote by daeqwon10000
I am personally waiting for Guitar Hero: 36 Chambers edition

+1 for who gets it

FUCK YEAH! WU-TANG! That would be brilliant!
Last edited by Saintsatan at May 28, 2008,
You Are On A ****ing Guitar Website Saying That An Highly Regarded Rock And Roll Band Should Be On A Game?

Like Seriously
Go Put On Play Gh And Put It On Mute
Then Turn Away And Listen To What Your Doing
Its Not Guitar
You Are A Troll
Go Away
Close This Now
Ibanez rg350 DX
My precious, my lovely.
Page 1 of 2