Just finished the base of my new pedalboard. Need a bit more wood to make a matching top for it. Covered the plywood with speaker carpeting, which works decently well as velcro for some of the pedals. Purchased everything except the wood from tchweb.

Finally, I have something that's NOT a slab of plywood. It's also nice to have the pedal power supply hidden underneath the raised section. Leaves me more room for more pedals.

Don't know why I put this off for so long.
nice! good job, basic, and i like it!
Quote by Invader Jim
The questions people ask here makes me wonder how the TS's dress themselves in the morning and can shower without drowning...
Good job. All I can say that's negative: the pedals look a bit disorganized.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
nice... and not plywood!!!!!
the power supply location was a good idea to
Gibson SG Faded
Epi VJ Stack

Quote by Øttər
Whenever I clean my guitars, my family wonders why it smells so good; I say that I exude a fresh citrus scent from hidden orifices.
They stopped asking
Quote by oneblackened
Good job. All I can say that's negative: the pedals look a bit disorganized.

Until I get a 5 foot long right angle to right angle cable, the delay and flanger pedals are stuck sideways like that. The output of from the delay was hanging out over the wah pedal, which is why I temporarily put them sideways like that. And the NS2 has to be angled like that so I can plug my violin into its input.

Thanks for the feedback