A new tubescreamer switch. the one it came with is busted so i have to manually turn it on with my hands from the inside.

P.s. im talking about the electronic switch on the inside. It only switches on if you switch it from a correct angle.

thanks in advance
Valveking CLIPS/Gear HERE
I'm pretty sure you can buy that kind of stuff off StewMac. Is it the kind that has the standard circular button, or does it have the square shaped one?

EDIT: nevermind, it has a square one, and you're talking about the part inside the guitar. I'm not sure, then. Are you sure it's the switch and not the wiring?

Part of the 7-string Legion

Check out my profile
and my 7-string Ernie Ball MM JP-7 build

Last edited by 6DgOfInTb at May 27, 2008,
its a square one. i cant get it at like a radioshack?
Valveking CLIPS/Gear HERE
I haven't seen those anywhere. You might want to just make it true bypass and use one of the small circular footswitches, Keeley-mod style.