I have a LINE 6 Spider III 75 watt.. barely used (has some stickers on it but i can take um off) and i also have a 73' stinger ssx (martin electric) for sale... the guitar is in good condition... has normal wear and a few chips in the plastic but they were there wen i got it... (has a stand also) the amps my main concern... cant take it with me when i go into the USAF it will be a pain to schlepp... im selling for $200 obo (us only and u pay shipping)

Thanks,

BRyAN
uhh... sorry dude, but you're more than likely gonna have to find somewhere else to sell that spider, UGers ABSOLUTELY hate spiders, none the less spider IIIs.

good luck though! you'll need it
O O

___
Quote by TheBax
uhh... sorry dude, but you're more than likely gonna have to find somewhere else to sell that spider, UGers ABSOLUTELY hate spiders, none the less spider IIIs.

i like 'em actually...
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
Quote by AeroRocker
i like 'em actually...

Me too. I just got the 15 watt to practice with at home and I'm really digging it so far.
Quote by dviv17
Me too. I just got the 15 watt to practice with at home and I'm really digging it so far.

████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
wow... you people must not visit UG much or something, i haven't seen over 2 people that like them be on this site in about 4 months. well, my bad.

still, you'll probably have better luck somewhere else. because a majority of people here don't like them...

EDIT: i thought the third post was a different guy... well, you still get my point.
O O

___
Quote by TheBax

well i hate when people are so ****ing negative... while ur at it might as well say my guitar is crap and i suck and besides ur rockin out on one also u AFI tard... god go choke on a razor
Quote by Riazn Darkmage
well i hate when people are so ****ing negative... while ur at it might as well say my guitar is crap and i suck and besides ur rockin out on one also u AFI tard... god go choke on a razor

i'm sorry, no need for personal comments, i'm not here to make any enemies.

... i wasn't saying your amp was crap, hell even i have one, but i was simply stating that most ugers hate those amps, they're not that bad, but like most would tell you, you're probably not gonna get much luck here as opposed to another site.

i wasn't flaming and telling you your gear sucked, i'm just stating the truth and trying to give you a chance to sell it somewhere else by warning you of the opinions of this site.
i could've just not said anything at all... but i'm just trying to help.

sorry if i came off as a dic|<, didn't mean to.
O O

___
They're great practice amps, but forget it if you're plannin' on giggin.
Quote by rastaman12
What do people usually do after they **** their sisters?
Quote by Riazn Darkmage

I must say, you have impeccable marketing skills.

Who wouldn't want to buy an amp from this ray of sunshine?
Hey, I'm Mike.
Quote by Riazn Darkmage