Went to send my Hagstrom I traded out & my bud was with me & he wanted to stop at a small pawn shop. They had a silver Kramer Explorer/Schector XXX for $300 Then a few $200 ish guitars. Saw this and fell in love with the color. I then started playing it even though he had no amps in there. It is real comfortable for me to play which I really like. The neck is a little wider than my other Ibanez Destroyer which I like,nice smooth action,needs new strings but I have a new set of Super Slinky's right here He had $180 on it and told me $130. Really made me think at that price if I should leave with out it but I was gonna & right before I hit the door he said bring me back $100 for it & it's yours! I said ring it up! It has been upgraded to Grovers & he said he thinks the Hummer is a SD. Well I'm home and stoked just to plug it in & guess what No noise I can take it back if I want but honestly I really like the neck & finish/body which is in great shape so I'm thinking I going to redo the electronics and make it my "keeper for life". I'm about to pull the guts and look inside but here are some pics.
MIK Ibanez RX240,don't know alot about them yet but it's comfortable to me

16' Gibson SG Std.
15' Ibanez JEM Jr.
OD9 Pro+>CM-2>BC-2>Wylde Phase>Gravy>Flashback
Marshall JCM800>V212(Vet.30/ET-65)
Ibanez TSA15H>1x12 (G12n-65)
Randall RVC5>1x12 (G12n-65)
Nice find! Love the color.
--"Hey, don't worry; don't be afraid, ever, because this is just a ride."--
make sure its screwy before you slaughter it
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
Congrats on the find, im jealous.
Quote by kyrreca
You could get $1000 custom made pickups hand wired with Eric Johnsons pubic hair, and they'd still sound pretty bad through a ****ty solid state practice amp.

Quote by Geetar_Axel
Really? I thought Frontmans where highly respected around here?!
My main fix for the whole plugged-in-and-cranked-up-but-no-sound issue is to check the output jack on the guitar where you plug your audio cable in. Is it loose? If you put your fingers on it and twist it around does it move? If it does, tighten that bad boy up with a crescent wrench and try it again. I'd say to do this before gutting it, but that's all I know about your guitar as far as you've told us.

Did it work?
Two hands, holding one guitar.
thx fella's,haven't researched the guitar yet but I'm about to peak under the hood.
16' Gibson SG Std.
15' Ibanez JEM Jr.
nice find. I should probably look in some pawn shops for deals like that. Great color, dont change it. I would add another ton knob like a Strat has, or something else cool, like a kill switch in between the volume and tone knob.
Quote by deadlyMETAL
My main fix for the whole plugged-in-and-cranked-up-but-no-sound issue is to check the output jack on the guitar where you plug your audio cable in. Is it loose? If you put your fingers on it and twist it around does it move? If it does, tighten that bad boy up with a crescent wrench and try it again. I'd say to do this before gutting it, but that's all I know about your guitar as far as you've told us.

Did it work?

yes the jack is nice and tight
16' Gibson SG Std.
15' Ibanez JEM Jr.
NO! dont't just turn the jack with a wrench! you must hold the opposite side, or it will turn while tightening, and you'll rip the wires off. now that's just a basic re-solder, but save yourself the hassel man!

BTW
SCORE! i love it! congrats bro!

pull out the ol' soldering iron and do some touch-ups if need be, and jam!
Quote by Invader Jim
The questions people ask here makes me wonder how the TS's dress themselves in the morning and can shower without drowning...
Gotcha. Um.... All the knobs turned up? Your cable in good condition? Pickups active? Knobs on tight so you know they're getting their connection? Hate to hear about guitars in pain. XD
Two hands, holding one guitar.
Quote by aashidhakbs FTW
i dont think thats a Duncan, but it may be Dimarzio. Nice find though!!

Just pulled the pickguard. That is exactly what it is a Dimarzio USA made,don't know the model,is there a way to tell? It has the sheilding in it,unfortunately it doesn't look the solder job is the greatest,looks like everything is connected though. I'm not to familiar in the area so........
16' Gibson SG Std.
15' Ibanez JEM Jr.
Last edited by twisty571 at May 27, 2008,
Quote by THE Saint Jimmy
NO! dont't just turn the jack with a wrench! you must hold the opposite side, or it will turn while tightening, and you'll rip the wires off. now that's just a basic re-solder, but save yourself the hassel man!

BTW
SCORE! i love it! congrats bro!

pull out the ol' soldering iron and do some touch-ups if need be, and jam!

We have bingo,just pulled the input jack and the positve is disconnected
16' Gibson SG Std.
15' Ibanez JEM Jr.
i had this problem with my dads old guitar..i took a look and this white wire was disconnected..so i got some one i know that knows about electronics to look at it..now it works fine..maybe same problem with you?

Edit..Nice find man..i gotta check my local pawn shop for deals!!!
Quote by Wrst_Plyr_Evr
I beat my wife

Beating yea bi