ITS almost new guitar time for me and I wanna know what u guys think about The Jackson warrior WRMG. I love 85/81 pick combo, the floating bridge, and the radical shape. I wanna set it up for a whole step down from standard tuning (Eb Ab Db Gb Bb Eb).
Quote by Yach
ITS almost new guitar time for me and I wanna know what u guys think about The Jackson warrior WRMG. I love 85/81 pick combo, the floating bridge, and the radical shape. I wanna set it up for a whole step down from standard tuning (Eb Ab Db Gb Bb Eb).

*half step

go for it
nice axe
Whole step from standard tuning is DGCFAD...You're talking bout Half Step.
Jackson King V KVX10
Line 6 Spider III 75 W.
Peavey 5150/6505 Combo to be owned at the end of 2010.
Quote by aashidhakbs FTW
beat you

But ah love you.
Jackson King V KVX10
Line 6 Spider III 75 W.
Peavey 5150/6505 Combo to be owned at the end of 2010.
Yes sorry thats what i mean.Full step down. Im pretty sucky when it comes to tuning i will admit. But yeah thats the tuning.
Quote by Yach
Yes sorry thats what i mean.Full step down. Im pretty sucky when it comes to tuning i will admit. But yeah thats the tuning.

It's only half step!

Looks like an awesome guitar though! I'm getting my Jackson this week if all goes well.

iTzMaTT and aashidhakbs FTW...
that was funny!
Last edited by Seef at May 27, 2008,
Whar shgould i get (Forget about the cobalt blue.) IT comes in forest green and pitch black, and See through black. In my experience with seethrough black on my ESPM100FMLTD, i hate how it looks purple. I really cant find a pic of it in forest green, but i'm told its a quilted maple lime green to pitch black on the outside.I saw a really shabby pic on the net of it. I just really wanna get this guitar for the sound and the shape really.Anyone know how the neck is on this guitar compared to an espm100fm?My action is nice and low.