my sister got an acoustic for x-mas and ive been messing around on it now i want sumthin to play on it! i want sumthin kinda easy cause im still gettin use to the guitar. can anyone suggest a good kinda easy song?

-Thanks! =]
-BiOhAZarD722-
Originally Posted by Gizzard101
I personally prefer Dr.Dre but Lil Jon is gangsta home boy fresh aswell.
...lol wtf?
Quote by lzrdsixsix6
sounds like you have a severe case of the dumbass.....it's quite common in the pit really just sleep it off
The song She makes dirty words sound pretty by Pierce the Veil and Dance Gavin Dance is easy, and is just amazing as well. The song Times Like These by the Foo Fighters is also easy, and will teach you basic chords as well.
Quote by Kurt-Corgan
Smoke on the Water.

that doesn't count. how many people do you know that can play THE WHOLE THING
compared to just the main riff? I'm saying about a 1:100 ratio.
Gear:
Epiphone G-400 Ebony
Line-6 UberMetal, EchoPark
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
Traynor YCV50Blue, Bass Mate 25, Guitar Mate 15
Wish You Were Here by Pink Floyd is rather easy and it will also teach you four basic chords.
Well you can't go wrong with just making your own **** up on it. Assuming you know power cords, it's pretty easy to come up with a nice riff on acoustic. If not, there is always the classic 'Smoke on Water' riff by Deep Purple or even 'N.I.B' by Black Sabbath. The choice is yours man.
Search the forums. Theres literally a thread every few days requesting good beginner songs.