Page 1 of 3
ok i was in gym today and a couple of my friends went up and asked me to join there group, the metroys and i didnt really think of it so i said ok and then another group of friends called the OG's and we started playfighting but before it started someone called: GANGFIGHT and thats when i realized i joined a playgang. this was pretty funny cause we got in trouble and i thought, does the pit have anything like this at school if so tell about it
are you 8?
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
I shall respond once your grammar has improved significantly. Good day fine Sir.
Quote by nightraven
can't stand public showers
and yes i do have a small penis

Quote by thewho182
people in public showers make fun of my big dick

Quote by kyle33093
i would if pee pee was bigger

Damn 08ers!

Not all, just most...
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
....What?
Did you know the odds of a Vault-Tec shelter failing are 1,763,497 to 1?

So imagine life in a Vault-Tec Vault. Not just a future.
A brighter future... underground.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.
I'm rather confused...
Quote by Mr. La Fritz
"all fatties report to the gym!"

Quote by mosh_face

music should only sound like a train running into a wall of BC riches plugged into line 6 spiders
So you pretend to have fights and are in pretend gangs? Do you share a shower after these 'fights'?
No because I am not a juvenile miscreant such as yourself and I prefer not to partake in such barbaric activities.
Quote by LinkManDX
Let me translate the OP:

I am a giant douchebag who thinks that school gangs are cool, and I joined one.

dude i didnt know it was a gang until someone shouted gangfight
I seriously worry for all of you if you can't decipher what's been said in the first post.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Next thing you know you are gonna end up with detention just for assing around the gym and you're gonna come here and make a post about how stupid and a faggot your teacher is and then ask has this ever happened to anyone before and then we'll have another high school thread.(longest sentence ever, I know I know)
Quote by LinkManDX
To protect the world from devastation...

To unite all people within our nation >__>
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
lol we have Skip 4 Lif and SSK (skipper smashing krew) at our school. it's just ****ing stpid. it's only muck around of course, but the wiggas take it seriously.
Quote by Lemoninfluence
I seriously worry for all of you if you can't decipher what's been said in the first post.

The grammar in that post is worse than the letter from the dramatic reading of a breakup letter.
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
To unite all people within our nation >__>

To denounce the evils of truth and love!
Did anyone else go on this kid's profile to see if he really is 9 and notice he lives in Dawson's Creek

/90's pop culture reference]
Quote by J-Spoon
I did a forward roll into a backflip, caught the les paul and blasted out a face melting version of stairway to intimidate this mentally retarted kid on life support in a wheelchair that was trying to play it through an MG. What a loser.
Quote by Rancid_Punk
Did anyone else go on this kid's profile to see if he really is 9 and notice he lives in Dawson's Creek

You missed the boat, we've already created a 90's pop culture reference.
Quote by Rancid_Punk

It's all about One Tree Hill. Get with the times bro.
My school has real gangs that would shoot me if they found out that I was pretending to be in a gang.

That said, play gangs sound like fun, lolz.
Peace.
Quote by Rancid_Punk

lol ur right dawson's creek sucks both the town and the show
Quote by Lemoninfluence
and yet I bet taht yuo'd hvae no pbroelm rdeniag smoniethg lkie tihs

That must've been a bitch to type out.
Quote by jmilli2

To extend our reach to the stars above!
Quote by FatalGear41
I wouldn't call what we have here on the Bass Forum a mentality. It's more like the sharing part of an AA meeting.

Quote by Jason Jillard
HUMANITY WHATS WRONG WITH YOU.

Warwick Fortress>>Acoustic AB50

http://www.myspace.com/rustingbloom
Quote by InvaderTSN
That must've been a bitch to type out.

my fingers, eyes and brain will never forgive me.

Quote by element4433
Quote by jmilli2

To spread our reach to the stars above!
Quote by deathbat831
.........oh wow.
Eddy 372, im nominating you badass of UG
Quote by disturbed_n_wv
I believe thats the best looking Explorer I've ever seen, I did think they were all ugly until i seen that one Eddy372 good choice.

Quote by metaldud536
Your gang will never be like Team Rocket.

i thought you stopped

AND YOU REMOVED ME FROM YOUR SIG! PREPARE TO FEEL THE POWER OF ANGRY IRONNECROSIS

meow .......... FEEL MY WRATH
Quote by saxaxe
YESI love you.

Quote by Wulphy
Ever stuck their finger in their ass, just to see what it was like? I did

Quote by thewho65
My sister has a big ass
Page 1 of 3