i was wondering if anybody has or has played one of these and how it sounds and about how much it would cost for a half stack
It's a marshall super lead. Just get a clone from ceriatone and save like 4 grand
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
it sounds like randy

but just find a vintage MXR Distortion + pedal and put that on any marshall tube amp cranked and you'll have virtually the same sound as rhoads
i think all sig Marshalls are highly expenive and very limited

except Kerry Kings JCM800 i remember him saying in a vid that he diddn`t want that, he wanted his amp to be a production amp to keep the cost low and give everyone a chance to buy one if they wished. one day i WILL own a Marshall JCM800 2203KK, best amp ever in my eyes, so brutal yet so clear.
Quote by Slayerdeath
i think all sig Marshalls are highly expenive and very limited

except Kerry Kings JCM800 i remember him saying in a vid that he diddn`t want that, he wanted his amp to be a production amp to keep the cost low and give everyone a chance to buy one if they wished. one day i WILL own a Marshall JCM800 2203KK, best amp ever in my eyes, so brutal yet so clear.

Yup The kk Marshall is pretty kickass.

But too bad i hate one channel amp :/
There's No School like Old School.

So yeah, i'm getting active again on this fucking website.

FACEBOOK
^^ i know what you mean, i love my 900 for it`s 2 channels and tone thats a givin LOL.... but ya i`d sell it in a heart beat to own Kings sig head. i`d make do without the extra channel, i don`t play clean much anyway, and probly never will