Hi Ive recently become very interested in the Egnater Rebel amp but as you might know, its a head so I'm going to need a cabinet. I want something quality but not very expensive. I'd be fine with going used but I prefer to pay less than 200 unless its worth it to go for more. I prefer 1x12 or 2x12 and I play classic rock and other types.

Thanks for your help.
ODEN 08 'RISE WITH US'
Look into avatar cabs. They make some quality stuff for a good price.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
good luck, 200 for a good cab, not happening, unless you get REALLY lucky

a V30 by itself is like $120

i payed $400 for my Marshall cab and thats pretty cheap for a 1960A cab even if you find a 1936 lead 2x12 it`s still probly gonna be $400.
get an eminence swamp thang, and build your own cab, there's a guide in GB&C section of UG...

Best way to go if you want quality under 200 bucks...

nothing better for the price
05' G&L S-500
95' Godin LGX

96' Yamaha APX 6-A

Peavey Classic 30
Maxon OD808
are all those cabs you are listing some of the best? What if I got an okay one? Thenwhat?
ODEN 08 'RISE WITH US'
a just okay one won't do the egnater justice.
Guitar:
Schecter Omen 6 (Dimarzio X2N & Tone Zone)
Amps:
Engl Fireball
Genz Benz G-Flex 2x12 Cab
Look used.

I just bought a vintage 60s Teisco 2x15 guitar cab with AlNiCo speakers for $150.
Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
Well the avatar 1x12 cabs are looking nice only 200-250 and i get to pick the speaker. Thanks kevin Saale. What kind of speaker should i get. i know theres a lot of love for the V30 but i dont know anything about the others. Will the ultimate speaker thread help this?
ODEN 08 'RISE WITH US'
Quote by dzaerpoor
Well the avatar 1x12 cabs are looking nice only 200-250 and i get to pick the speaker. Thanks kevin Saale. What kind of speaker should i get. i know theres a lot of love for the V30 but i dont know anything about the others. Will the ultimate speaker thread help this?

Depends on the amp, style of music and personal prefrence. Some love the V30 some hate it... And sometimes your amp might hate it lol

Would probally do some research and see what others are using with that amp before you decide.
ok thanks, I know the egnater 4212 combo uses V30 speakers so I'm pretty sure the amp will "like" them. I'm also looking at the greenback and the eminence ones. Also does anyone know if I use a 20 watt speaker with a 5 watt amp, will I not get the natural amps distortion?
ODEN 08 'RISE WITH US'
Krank Rev Jr. Cab. $200, handles up to 120W and sounds great for a 1x12. Really the only good option in your price range unless you go used.
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
haha yeah, basically i would get a combo but the head i want doesnt come in a combo so im getting a 1x12 just to get the sound out. I still want it to be quality though. Everyone saying i dont have an option like matrix claw...Im going to get an avatar cab. Im just wondering what speaker. Looking at the V30's and Greenbacks and dont know much about the eminence ones. Any recommendations?
ODEN 08 'RISE WITH US'