how long does it take to upload a video on youtube? i have a fast computer, but it never loads. i dont get it. how long does it take for your uploads? btw the video im trying to upload is only 3 mins
Have you tried restarting your browser? I uploaded one about that long in just a few seconds, just keep trying.

And to Metaldude, how DARE you stop playing pokemon, how can you be the very best like noone ever was if you quit?
My Gear:
Yamaha FGX720SCA
Quote by metaldud536
That depends on your internet speed not your computer speed.

i have like HIGH speed dsl
dsl is no good, cable wins.
Quote by CowsWithGuns
I don't want to give myself over to a world of Regina Spektor, Van Gogh posters, and loud conversations about how wasted they got.
Quote by guitar_loner

So? Isn't that bellsouth? That comes in like 3 different speed. Light, something, and extreme. I dont think it's your internet now that i think of it.
i get my instintly because im running at 160 MBPS, beat that speed for wireless
HiMyNameIsMatt
Quote by guitar_loner

DSL BLOWS harder than my ex gf.
but anyway, its not how much you pay its your download/upload speed (mine's 30mbs/15mbs-Verizon Fios ftw)
Um, mine usually take around 10 minutes, but that's with a crap computer. You just need to be patient, and after it loads it takes a while for YouTube to process it so they can put it on the website. Just wait for it to load.
Peavey HP Signature EXP (SH4 JB/ SH2 Jazz)
Jackson DK2M
Fender MIM Stratocaster HSS
Fender MiM Telecaster

EVH 5150 III w/ EVH 2x12 cab
Peavey Vypyr Tube 60
Fender Blues Jr.

Boss ME-50; NS-2; RV-5; BF-3
MXR M101 Phase 90
I uploaded an 8 minute video and it took FOREVER.
Quote by guitar_god22

thats about south africa tho...which isnt poor at all.
Quote by RyanInChains9
yea venezula is just the richest country in the world...
Quote by surge666

dude, that's your connection speed to your router, not to the internet, you can't get that kind of speed to the internet anywhere, YET. (i research these things, they interest me)

edit:
Quote by ++BuCkEtHeAd++
you sir have been lied to

this
Quote by surge666

you sir have been lied to
Quote by leonardo.kornuto
You're pretty

ty
Quote by pepsiftw
dude, that's your connection speed to your router, not to the internet, you can't get that kind of speed to the internet anywhere, YET. (i research these things, they interest me)

case western reserve university, fastest wireless in the country, so yea, it is possible
HiMyNameIsMatt
Mine upload onto YouTube in about 3 or 4 minutes, but they take about 48 hours to show up on the site when you search for them.
I hope it doesn't seem, like I'm young, foolish, and green.
Let me in for a minute, you're not my life but I want you in it

O Dayya, te echaré de menos, siempre

Y siempre
Y para siempre