is it worthy to upgrade the bridge in my squier to the gotoh 201?
i dont really want to spend much money in the bridge os is the gotoh 201 a worthy upragde or not?
i know about BAii but i think its to expensive and i dont have money right now because i am saving for a new amp
My Gear

Squier VM p-bass(i chosed it over a fender!!!) with quarter pounder and gotoh 201!!
fender MIM P bass
epiphone SG 400
Quote by litus
is it worthy to upgrade the bridge in my squier to the gotoh 201?
i dont really want to spend much money in the bridge os is the gotoh 201 a worthy upragde or not?
i know about BAii but i think its to expensive and i dont have money right now because i am saving for a new amp

keep saving for a new amp, and buy one. then get a better Fender to upgrade.
Quote by 83lespaulstudio
keep saving for a new amp, and buy one. then get a better Fender to upgrade.

This.
Quote by guitarhero_764
I think you need to stop caring what people think about it. I stayed home all day today and masturbated like 5 times. Fucking blast.

Ibanez ATK300 ◈ Sansamp VT Bass ◈ EHX Nano Small Stone ◈ Hartke LH500 ◈ Ashdown/Celestion 115
the gotoh 201 isa fantastic bridge i have it on my squier and it's added so much to the sustain it's unbelievable
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
I think after this relentless adding for the last 10 mins, that Dan is the coolest looking. Goddamn welsh people and my great etc etc etc etc etc granddad is welsh.
I added a gotoh on my fender and I love it. If you have the extra money I say get one. If your saving for a expensive amp you should wait instead of putting a dent in you fund. After I get my amp im going to get a gotoh for my squier VM p too.

Here is a picture of the stock fender and the gotoh

the amp i am saving for can wait
i am selling a guitar to get the money
so i can still but the bridge
besides i nice fender is not a MIM IMO, i have VM and love it
now MIA fenders are nice but i dont want to spend 800$ on a instrument yet
My Gear

Squier VM p-bass(i chosed it over a fender!!!) with quarter pounder and gotoh 201!!
fender MIM P bass
epiphone SG 400
Last edited by litus at May 28, 2008,