Page 1 of 2
So I saw some Vans shirts in a store today that I thought were cool. I was thinking about getting one, but I wasn't sure because I don't actually own any Vans shoes. Would that make me a poser? I think their shoes look cool. I just don't own any.
Not at all, buy it if you like it.
"If you don't show it, I cannot grope it."

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.."
Quote by Kiffa
Not at all, buy it if you like it.

That's what I was thinking..But it just seemed like buying a band shirt for a band that I don't have any cds of. I normally wouldn't care, but I just try to not e that kid of person.
If you like them, buy them.
Did you know the odds of a Vault-Tec shelter failing are 1,763,497 to 1?

So imagine life in a Vault-Tec Vault. Not just a future.
A brighter future... underground.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.
Quote by Spamwise
That's what I was thinking..But it just seemed like buying a band shirt for a band that I don't have any cds of. I normally wouldn't care, but I just try to not e that kid of person.

I have band shirts and none of those band's cds. I support them through sexual favors.
It's not like a mob of people are going to assault you for wearing a shirt. And if they do... they're really stupid and need to get a life.
Peavey HP Signature EXP (SH4 JB/ SH2 Jazz)
Jackson DK2M
Fender MIM Stratocaster HSS
Fender MiM Telecaster

EVH 5150 III w/ EVH 2x12 cab
Peavey Vypyr Tube 60
Fender Blues Jr.

Boss ME-50; NS-2; RV-5; BF-3
MXR M101 Phase 90
since u posted here before acting upon what u actually want. im gonna say yes. that would make you a poser. now if u would have bought it when u wanted no.
Gear:

Guitars:
ESP ltd FX-400
Epiphone les paul jr.

Amps:
Line 6 spider II combo 30 watt
Krank Rev. Jr. full stack tube.
Here's a tip on clothes: Most people don't give a fuck what you're wearing as long as you don't smell like a rancid hobo.
Quote by Broken_Drum
The fact that you yearn for people to tell you otherwise is worse than anything else.

I'm not "yearning for people to tell me otherwise". I just wanted some opinions. Whether I buy it or not isn't going be based off of what people said here.
no
Quote by bassmaniac101

You are amazing.

Quote by Arch1119
^^yay photoshop...you made me lol all over myself
Quote by Spamwise
So I saw some Vans shirts in a store today that I thought were cool. I was thinking about getting one, but I wasn't sure because I don't actually own any Vans shoes. Would that make me a poser? I think their shoes look cool. I just don't own any.

Why would you want a Vans shirt?
Jesus, lay off the guy, he was asking a simple question, no need to have a go.
"If you don't show it, I cannot grope it."

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.."
wait.wouldnt be a poser if you didnt have any affiliation with board culture?

rather then wearing matching shoes?

anyway if it looks cool buy it.
If you like it, get it, if you don't like it, don't. Vans isn't just a shoe company, so buying their clothes is fine.

Just don't get the shirt if you want it so you'll fit in with all the cool kids who like Vans because THAT would make you a poser.
kill all humans
Quote by stephen_rettie
wait.wouldnt be a poser if you didnt have any affiliation with board culture?

rather then wearing matching shoes?

anyway if it looks cool buy it.

Yeah maybe. I tried to learn to skate a few years ago, but I have balance issues lol. Now I don't want to risk breaking my hands because of guitar, so yeah.

EDIT: Yeah i wouldn't do that. I don't think I know anyone that wears Vans anyway
I dont get why people care so much about what they were if you like it then wear it **** what anyone else thinks.
sweating what others think about your personal fashion kinda makes you a poser bro. youre not on the clock, dress how you want.
Why you reading this?
Quote by 742627000017
I use my thumb and my johnson

Quote by deanexplosion99
idk what the keys are for but the reason i think its for the floyd rose is because its called floyd rose double locking

Quote by niggafolife
i iz hurr tuh spek da troof abowt muzik
Personally hate Vans shoes, tore a couple of pairs in half while riding.
Still wear my vans hoody and wrist bands though.
I own a vans shirt, and i dont skate.

I also own an old navy shirt, quite a few band shirts, some miami ink shirts, and some reebok stretchy fitness shirts. After a while you realize everything just mixes in and no one cares. Its all kinda the same now, theres no style you have to stick to
Quote by gu1t4rh3r0
One of my friends said to the principle once,
"NO! The voices tell me not to talk to you!" *Runs away on all fours*
The principle eventually caught up to him and gave him a drug test.
Quote by stevve
Does it really matter if people consider you a poser?

Yeah exactly, being a so-called "poser" is just a label for close-minded idiots who classify their music as "neo-core-punk-pop-indie" just to be purposely obscure and people might feel impressed by their musical knowledge.
Quote by st.stephen
Yeah exactly, being a so-called "poser" is just a label for close-minded idiots who classify their music as "neo-core-punk-pop-indie" just to be purposely obscure and people might feel impressed by their musical knowledge.

This man =smart

Edit: Also with all the sub-culture emo people who think there being different when there just bying into another trend , the same trends they hate so much.
sorry but this question sounds rediculous.

just as bad as someone saying they cant be tough just cause they arent ****en black
Quote by plucky duck
sweating what others think about your personal fashion kinda makes you a poser bro. youre not on the clock, dress how you want.

What the fuck. I was just getting opinions. Like I said earlier.
Quote by Spamwise
What the fuck. I was just getting opinions. Like I said earlier.

Well the way you said it makes you sound like someone who needs someones reassurance that there not doing something socially wrong that people will make fun of them for.
Quote by Spamwise

well since u post in the pit it's obvious you're friendless so does it matter what people think of joo?
Quote by leonardo.kornuto
You're pretty

ty
Vans shoes are terrible, they're supposed to be for skating but they fall apart after one session.

buy the shirt, don't ask the pit next time.
Quote by ++BuCkEtHeAd++
well since u post in the pit it's obvious you're friendless so does it matter what people think of joo?

Right...
kids at my school wear fender shirts all the time....not one of them has touched a guitar
I wear skate shirts and I don't skate. Well, at least not any more. I like them and I don't want to wear gay american eagle ****. If someone has a problem with it, they can go **** themselves. Just wear whatever you want.
Listen to CKY.
Quote by Beakwithteeth
Oh yeah, well you aren't in the old navy! POSER!

*Cries in corner*

haha
Quote by gu1t4rh3r0
One of my friends said to the principle once,
"NO! The voices tell me not to talk to you!" *Runs away on all fours*
The principle eventually caught up to him and gave him a drug test.
lol its all goooddd

buy it.
v CLICK v

Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"
Quote by Spamwise

Vans isnt a band?? its a skateboarding company
or am i missing out on something?
Setup..:
Fender Roadhouse Strat
Fender Hotrod Deluxe amp
BOSS DS-2
Dunlop Jimi Hendrix Crybaby Wah
ive been waiting for so long to buy this Circa shirt. so last week i bought some new circa shoes so i could buy the shirt.

relax bud its no big deal
~ Purchase your tickets; I'm kicking your crosses down ~
Page 1 of 2