Since the internet is a nice place were people do selfless things...

I thought of asking for your help!

Back in February my English class was assigned a book entitled "The Scarlet Letter" by Nathaniel Hawthorne. I now must write an essay on 5 symbols from the book.

1) Pearl
2) The Scarlet A
3) The Rosebush
4) The Scaffhold
5) Dimmesdale Chest Mark

Now I was wondering if you guys can help me out with some examples or quotes from the book. I have some just whatever you can give would be a tremendous amount of help.

Now I know many of you are going to say "WHY DIDENT YOU READ THE BOOK" I did and everything I took from it (Notes and Quotes) was on character Analysis cause my friend said thats what the essay was on last semester.
^This post was probably sarcastic

GO LEAFS GO

Chief Executive Officer of Music Games of THE ULTIMATE-GUITAR GAMING FORCE
do you nedd to know what the symbols mean?
I'm so hip your grandpa broke me.
Quote by AntiSanta
do you nedd to know what the symbols mean?

Whatever yo can share about those as Symbols (Quotes or just a sexcription on why they are a quote)

GO LEAFS GO

Did this in the beginning of the year. Hmm. Well Pearl represents sin. She's the daughter of adultery, and it's a burden that Hester (main chick) deals with the whole novel. The Scarlet A obviously symbolizes adultery, and is a manifestation of Pearl (in a weird sense). You can also diatribe about how it represents oppression of Puritan society and the strict rules that Puritans had to abide by. The rosebush (was it outside the jail?) symbolized a new beginning for Hester, for it's the first thing she sees when she comes out of jail. I have no clue what the Scaffold is. Dimmsdale's mark is the ultimate symbolism of Hypocrisy, for here's a guy who's a preacher and he ends up having a an illegitimate kid with the some broad.

Sorry if my memories a bit sketchy, but hope that helps. Try Sparknotesing it if you can.
--"Hey, don't worry; don't be afraid, ever, because this is just a ride."--
Syke!
My style is impetuous.
My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious.
I want your heart.
I want to eat your children.

-Mike Tyson
Quote by Mynabull
Did this in the beginning of the year. Hmm. Well Pearl represents sin. She's the daughter of adultery, and it's a burden that Hester (main chick) deals with the whole novel. The Scarlet A obviously symbolizes adultery, and is a manifestation of Pearl (in a weird sense). You can also diatribe about how it represents oppression of Puritan society and the strict rules that Puritans had to abide by. The rosebush (was it outside the jail?) symbolized a new beginning for Hester, for it's the first thing she sees when she comes out of jail. I have no clue what the Scaffold is. Dimmsdale's mark is the ultimate symbolism of Hypocrisy, for here's a guy who's a preacher and he ends up having a an illegitimate kid with the some broad.

Sorry if my memories a bit sketchy, but hope that helps. Try Sparknotesing it if you can.

I tried and some things. If I use information from here do i have to cite a Guitar website?

GO LEAFS GO

Quote by James_Water2
I tried and some things. If I use information from here do i have to cite a Guitar website?

Cite the almighty Mynabull. Then I won't come rape your family.

Ferreal though, you don't have to cite it. Just say you figured it out yourself >.>
--"Hey, don't worry; don't be afraid, ever, because this is just a ride."--
Quote by James_Water2
Since the internet is a nice place were people do selfless things...

I thought of asking for your help!

Back in February my English class was assigned a book entitled "The Scarlet Letter" by Nathaniel Hawthorne. I now must write an essay on 5 symbols from the book.

1) Pearl
2) The Scarlet A
3) The Rosebush
4) The Scaffhold
5) Dimmesdale Chest Mark

Now I was wondering if you guys can help me out with some examples or quotes from the book. I have some just whatever you can give would be a tremendous amount of help.

Now I know many of you are going to say "WHY DIDENT YOU READ THE BOOK" I did and everything I took from it (Notes and Quotes) was on character Analysis cause my friend said thats what the essay was on last semester.

Re-read the book. All cool kids do it.
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
Quote by JeanMi36
Re-read the book. All cool kids do it.

I have no more time the Essay Outline is due tomorrow.

And I know whats coming next! The sheet was assigned today!

GO LEAFS GO