first off i would like to say hello to you all, i am new to ultimate guitar, however i use this site almost everyt time i need a tab so i figured "hey i since im on here so much may as well make an account"

anyway onto my question, i notice alot of people dislike B.CRich guitars, especially the Son Of Beast, which i find strange because searching it on google i get only positive reviews and things of that sort. comparing it to my super old Stagg, the S.O.B sounds better. =s

so whats up with the S.O.B that people dislike? =s
everyone hate's bc rich because their cheap stuff really is cheap

but they aren't that bad. My bronze series is 10x better than my friends 600 dollar washburn.
but truth be told sites use positive reviews for a reason and people don't always give positive reviews because they like the product
Bc rich Guitars have been known to have cheap ass knock offs..but i'm a bc rich owner and i can say.they are ****ing amazing guitars..people think the S.O.B is bad because they arnt ready for either the look or that their stuck in their fender strat lives..

My Platinum is better than most of the guitars around here..and yes you can can play more than metal with them i'm sick of hearing that bull ****..any one else??

i'll stop before i write a wall of rant..
Quote by Wrst_Plyr_Evr
I beat my wife

Beating yea bi
IMHO the Avenged sob is one of the most uncomfortable guitars ever. my friend has it and i've played it at GC, and its really obvious, bu theres a big fu**ing spike going into ur chest when u play sitting down, and it hurts. plus its kinda retarded looking and cheap, but b.c rich gets better with the price i hope.....
schecter hellraiser son
Quote by conval_fan1
IMHO the AVenged sobis one of the most uncomfortable guitars ever. my friend has it andi ve played it at GC, and its rly obvious, bu theres a big fu**ing spike going into ur chest when u play sitting down, and it hurts. plus its kinda retarded looking and cheap, but b.c rich gets better with the price i hope.....

they do actally..i bought my platinum for 488..you should of seen the stuff i had to trade in...
Quote by Wrst_Plyr_Evr
I beat my wife

Beating yea bi
hmm. helpfull. =) i dont find the shape uncomfortable..but then again maybe im just half slinky...which would be pretty awesome. but thankyou. you guys have answered my question =]
i like bc richs the only series ive played of theirs that i disliked was the bronze series those are horrible bad p/ups bad bridge, bad construction, and sub par quality just.. well all around.

another thing about the reviews is that most of the time reviews are written by

1)complete noobs
2)people who havnt had it long enought to realize it sucks
3)people who read about it online esp. in ug's forums and review it even though they havnt even played it

Left hand man of the fargoth fanclub! PM lamafunguy to join.

Quote by InvaderTSN
Better yet. "My arm is tired, could I put it in between your legs so I can sexually violate you during the movie?"
Quote by Irnmaiden4life
lets watch this thread die like i should have on page 1
alriiiiiiight slayer ftw! edmonton! weew!

my 2cents.. the new bc's that are like 7 grand... are expensive. id love to try a lefty of that quality
Yeah, my bro has one. Bloody uncomfortable to play sitting! But it sounds good, so if you like it, go for it.
Quote by Kensai

Awesome guy right here
bit off topic but mohawkkidJohn is that fargoth(sp?) in your avatar.

Back on topic. B C Rich guitars get better the more you pay for them. As with most guitar companies. BTW this is the third topic about B C rich hate i've seen. Could you learn to use the search bar?
My Gear

Guitar
DEAN Razorback Shards
Wesley crappy cheap thing

Amps
Cheap Crappy Freedom Practice AMP 15watts
VOX AD50 Valtronix
Quote by jigy-i-joe
bit off topic but mohawkkidJohn is that fargoth(sp?) in your avatar.

Back on topic. B C Rich guitars get better the more you pay for them. As with most guitar companies. BTW this is the third topic about B C rich hate i've seen. Could you learn to use the search bar?

why yes it is and since you know who it is you should join the group*points to my sig*

Left hand man of the fargoth fanclub! PM lamafunguy to join.

Quote by InvaderTSN
Better yet. "My arm is tired, could I put it in between your legs so I can sexually violate you during the movie?"
Quote by Irnmaiden4life
lets watch this thread die like i should have on page 1
I'm getting a Son of Beast package, all the people I've spoken to love B.C Rich.
If it's good enough for Dimmu, it's good enough for me.
Quote by djurico666
I like to think that after all the hardcore dancers were happy they'd succesfully killed the air ninjas during Suicide Silence, Nile came out and made them all go

Quote by bendystraw
Work on playing with your penis. A dick solo would bring infinite girlfriends.
Quote by jigy-i-joe
Back on topic. B C Rich guitars get better the more you pay for them.

This applies to everything.
I despise Agathis and the bronze Series warlocks have that.. other than that with a some upgrades I believe a lowend BC Rich (made of Basswood!) can be a great Guitar..
Vox Valvetronix AD15VT
Line 6 Spider III 15W
Peavey Generation EXP Single Coils
1997 Epiphone SG Junior
2007 Ibanez RG120