Why havent we seen any public appaerances of the wangcaster? or youtube vids atleast. I think it's hilarious. Someone is being awfully selfish
Yes my name is Tom Petty.

GEAR:
Ibanez RG350DX
Dean Razorback D
(crappy)RED Marshall Mg100hdfx Halfstack
Digitech Death Metal Pedal
I wouldn't want to see someone with a wangcaster. For god's sake, you are immature. I'd rather see a beautiful Les Paul or one of Clapton's painted Strats.

edit: or a lovely beat up sunburst
Quote by imthehitcher
you truly are a prince of men

Quote by isuckhardcore
I get naked FOR my dog.
ugly guitars are stupid
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Are all of you honestly saying you wouldn't even chuckle if you were walking own the street and there was a street performer playing a Wangcaster?

That'd crack me right up. Then I'd shake his hand for having the balls (pun) to play it outside where people can see him.
Quote by iceman_8319
I already own an Iceman, that's enough guitar/phallus innuendo for me.

Me too!
Quote by Dog--
Are all of you honestly saying you wouldn't even chuckle if you were walking own the street and there was a street performer playing a Wangcaster?

That'd crack me right up. Then I'd shake his hand for having the balls (pun) to play it outside where people can see him.

EXACTLY!
Yes my name is Tom Petty.

GEAR:
Ibanez RG350DX
Dean Razorback D
(crappy)RED Marshall Mg100hdfx Halfstack
Digitech Death Metal Pedal
Quote by Dog--

I know I wouldn't. It was funny when I was 12. It's just stupid and annoying now.
Quote by aznmetalhead93
I know I wouldn't. It was funny when I was 12. It's just stupid and annoying now.

LOL, and now you're 14 you are so much more mature for the likes of the wangcaster. Please...
roll out the 'caster!!
My red is so confident that he flashes trophies of war and
ribbons of euphoria
Quote by Big_Rat
LOL, and now you're 14 you are so much more mature for the likes of the wangcaster. Please...

Not all 14 year olds think dicks are funny. Don't be a stereotypical prick.
Last edited by aznmetalhead93 at May 28, 2008,
Well the Wangcaster happens to be in the shape of a dick...

Forget it. I don't want to get into an argument over the internet. Point is, I thought it was funny back then. Not now.
Quote by InvaderTSN
I'd rather look at a Les Paul.

Penis > Les Paul, just in general
Quote by HuckIt
My weirdest dream would have to be when I dreamed that I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...that was pretty screwed up.
id pay to see that..
gear.

Schecter Loomis sig.
Engl fireball.
the highest.

CANNABIZZLE

Lets blaze, put this in your sig if you want to get high.