I have an image I want to put on my pickguard. What's a good way to transfer an image onto a pickguard, and whats a good paint or spray to use?

Thanks for any advice.
Click on the link in my sig. They do all kinds of guitar graphics, even custom work.
i have a vinyl cutter that i use to do designs - i made an outline from a scanned pickgaurd and then i just change it around when i'm tired of it.
http://www.saliv8.com/beta/guitar/guitar.jpg

but if you're gung-ho on using paint, anything that sticks to plastic is suitable
What I play:
CustomShop '51 Nocaster Relic
'88 "C" neck Clapton Strat
'08 Strat HSH
Fender Princeton Recording Amp
Boss Micro-BR
according to my issue of Total Guitar Magazine April 2007 (hehe yeah i collect) there is a process...

1) print out the image you wanna stick on your pickguard
2) cut it out with a craft/X-Acto knife
3) fix the cut out image onto your pickguard
4) spray it with car paint (doesn't say what kind)

perhaps i should mention that they did this to the body of the guitar, but i see no reason why it wouldn't work on a pickguard.
Find someplace that does clear pickguards. Lots of places do as long as you have a common guitar. Print out the picture in hi-res and put it under. You won't have to worry about it ever again and it's constantly changeable.
Krylon makes a paint that bonds with plastic. Try that out.
Quote by Kensai
Racism... against the human race? Sure, go ahead
Quote by Mecler
Find someplace that does clear pickguards. Lots of places do as long as you have a common guitar. Print out the picture in hi-res and put it under. You won't have to worry about it ever again and it's constantly changeable.

nice! great idea
What I play:
CustomShop '51 Nocaster Relic
'88 "C" neck Clapton Strat
'08 Strat HSH
Fender Princeton Recording Amp
Boss Micro-BR