this is kinda gross, but it's drivin me crazy Ok I have some cold or something, I don't know what it is, but I'm so congested that my sinuses are draining through my eyes. A lot. My eyes are quite irritated and I was wondering if anyone else has had this problem, and what is something that I could do to ease the irritation
This may sound crazy, but you could go to a doctor to get your problem checked out.
Lolol. In b4 aidz.
McLovin is my hero!

It's not the going that the pit cares about.
It's the coming.
Quote by tkdfighter
this is kinda gross, but it's drivin me crazy Ok I have some cold or something, I don't know what it is, but I'm so congested that my sinuses are draining through my eyes. A lot. My eyes are quite irritated and I was wondering if anyone else has had this problem, and what is something that I could do to ease the irritation

yes, chicken noodle soupz
Quote by leonardo.kornuto
You're pretty

ty
Eye drops?
Did you know the odds of a Vault-Tec shelter failing are 1,763,497 to 1?

So imagine life in a Vault-Tec Vault. Not just a future.
A brighter future... underground.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.
Quote by InvaderTSN
This may sound crazy, but you could go to a doctor to get your problem checked out.

NO WAI.
DON'T LISTEN TO THIS MAN, EVERYONE ON THE INTERNET KNOWS EVERYTHING.

*sorry Invader, it had to be done*
Quote by leeb rocks
SO I'VE BEEN BALLS DEEP IN MYSELF THIS WHOLE TlME?!?!
is that normal? i didnt think your sinuses were directly connected to your eyes..?
Quote by Smokey Amp
You're = You Are (Dialectal abbreviation)
Your = Your (Possessive)

Learn the difference, biatch.

yes! i hate when people get that wrong.
Quote by konkordmusk
NO WAI.
DON'T LISTEN TO THIS MAN, EVERYONE ON THE 1N7raNE7Z KNOWS EVERYTHING.

fixed
Quote by leonardo.kornuto
You're pretty

ty
Quote by ForNow..WeToast
is that normal? i didnt think your sinuses were directly connected to your eyes..?

well, everything's connected if you think about it. You know those crust things you get in your eyes when you wake up in the morning? Same thing as the problem I'm having, only in liquid form and 10x worse.
as for going to the doctor, well my mom's a nurse and she thinks I'm okay. I just don't know what to do about the pain
Last edited by tkdfighter at May 27, 2008,
Uhh...Sleep.
That always helps me.

Not that ive ever had snot coming out of my eyeballs
(this is an invader zim worthy topic btw)
Quote by ++BuCkEtHeAd++
F1x3d

Double fix.
Quote by leeb rocks
Quote by tkdfighter
well, everything's connected if you think about it. You know those crust things you get in your eyes when you wake up in the morning? Same thing as the problem I'm having, only in liquid form and 10x worse.
as for going to the doctor, well my mom's a nurse and she thinks I'm okay. I just don't know what to do about the pain

its not snot haha

i had that happen when i got an eye infection and when i had a really bad cold
your eyes are just protecting themselves...i take it they kinda stick together when you wake up

youll live champ
~ Purchase your tickets; I'm kicking your crosses down ~
Quote by Doppelgänger
I think you may have Lupus.

IT'S NOT LUPUS
Quote by metabolicmaggot
Win. +1 cookie for hide the beer.

Quote by hide_the_beer
IT'S NOT LUPUS

im pretty sure it is...but hey now you have something in common with the ladies

holy good god ^^^
it's like parasites are attacking her face
i'm sorry TS, that's a bad way to go
Quote by metabolicmaggot
Win. +1 cookie for hide the beer.

anti-histamines, and go see a doctor. If its something more than a flu/congestion, you'll need prescription medication.

Otherwise you can settle in for the long haul and let your body kill the infection. Its your call
Quote by konkordmusk
NO WAI.
DON'T LISTEN TO THIS MAN, EVERYONE ON THE INTERNET KNOWS EVERYTHING.

My pride.....

You're mom's a nurse and you're STILL coming to UG for medical advice?

Wow.
Looking for my India/Django.
Quote by redwing_suck
You're mom's a nurse and you're STILL coming to UG for medical advice?

Wow.

I know, but she's asleep and it's not like I'm lookin for a diagnosis here! I was thinking short term relief. I'm going to try a warm compress....as for having something in common with the ladies, I AM a lady
it just means u got a month to fight and tame two tigers, one male, one female. climb to the top of mount everest and let them have babies then fight them and get back down and take a swim in a pool with no chlorine in it. and you'll be fine. if you dont the curse will get to u and you'll die a horrible painful and uncomfortable death and you'll be allergic to chocolate in ur next life.
Are you cumming blood?
the ladies love when i gyrate my ass in front of a graveyard
Quote by damien_reborn
its always lupus

Wrong. It's aidz.
McLovin is my hero!

It's not the going that the pit cares about.
It's the coming.
here's the solution...

wait for it...

wait for it...

wait for it...

Put Icyhot on it!
I'm the one who has to die when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life, the way I want to.
-Jimi Hendrix
taste it.
v CLICK v

Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"
Quote by dashboardconfes
it just means u got a month to fight and tame two tigers, one male, one female. climb to the top of mount everest and let them have babies then fight them and get back down and take a swim in a pool with no chlorine in it. and you'll be fine. if you dont the curse will get to u and you'll die a horrible painful and uncomfortable death and you'll be allergic to chocolate in ur next life.

i really don't know what that has to do with anything, but hey, at least it's original

just take meds and sleep..thats what you do for most common illnesses.
...why?
Quote by InvaderTSN
My pride.....

Quote by leeb rocks
Quote by tkdfighter
as for having something in common with the ladies, I AM a lady

Enjoy your multitude of profile views and friend requests
A dwarf might hear you. What then?

My Music
Quote by konkordmusk
D0ub1e f1x.

7R1p13 f1x

edit:
take some bennadryl and some decongestants, and some mucinex, then go to sleep, when you get up, make an appointment with your doctor