So last week, I ordered the mister crybaby super wah/volume/boost pedal. Iy worked great, volume was nice though the throw was a little short, and the boost was excellent. Then came the problem. I discovered that I like my wah before my distortion pedal as opposed to after it, thus making the volume and boost function obsolete. Well, I had a gig that weekend, so I threw my dad's piece of junk DOD overdrive after the wah and just used that when I wanted to wah, and used my usual boss pedal before it. The only problem is that I can't activate the boost and the wah at the same time, so my wah solos are too quiet. My friend said he'd buy this wah for what I got it for ($109.99), so I'm thinkin' I sell it to him and get a crybaby classic and an EH LPB-1 so I can run the wah in front and the boost last. Does this sound like a good idea? Should I consider the fasel classic over the regular classic? I'm looking for a kinda Slash wah sound. Sorry my story is so long, I just want to make sure what I'm after is clear. Thanks guys
Get the Cry Baby from Hell. The controls on it are very responsive and the volume boost works wonderfully. Slash tones are easy to achieve with this thing. It's basically a dumbed down version on the rack mount wah he uses with a volume boost.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
^ the thing is, I want my boost AFTER my distortion, and my wah BEFORE it. I'm looking to do this whole switch out and not lose too much money, so I'm looking @ $110 up to possibly $130.