better than i thought, solid songs but the intros are too long and boring. and drums never come in lol.

and kill the long assed bio. no one cares where you met and why you started.
Endorsed by Framus Amps

Quote by primusfan
you shoulda lynched that nigger.

*spits in spittoon and feels up his cousin*
i really like the riffs.... just sing louder and have the drums come in a little earlier
Thanks dude! yeah weve been recording with garageband and have had trouble recording the drums. We are actually hitting the studio next month so there will be drums in the recordings. Oh and the bio is due to boredom XD
www.hostwerks.com/
~dave/images/rn01.jpg
Quote by thisismyacc
i really like the riffs.... just sing louder and have the drums come in a little earlier

Thanks, yeah we gotta work on the singing thing too. we are actually looking for a real singer cause the other guitarist just decided to do it to fill a gap.
www.hostwerks.com/
~dave/images/rn01.jpg
Uh is a really cool song! I definitely agree with axeslinger about the drums though.
Quote by EnyoAdonai
Uh is a really cool song! I definitely agree with axeslinger about the drums though.

Yeah I really like that one too. We are hitting the studio soon so the drums will be there within a month
www.hostwerks.com/
~dave/images/rn01.jpg
Quote by guitaristguy
Yeah I really like that one too. We are hitting the studio soon so the drums will be there within a month

Awesome I'll bookmark your myspace now. It should sound awesome! good job so far and good luck for your recording
Quote by EnyoAdonai
Awesome I'll bookmark your myspace now. It should sound awesome! good job so far and good luck for your recording

Thanks for the support! rock on
www.hostwerks.com/
~dave/images/rn01.jpg