Alright, well I was browsing my computer in my dream when it first began.

I was on Google Maps and saw this awesome swamp looking place. I decided that it would be a nice place to go to so I magically teleported there. Upon my arrival, I saw this weird human/fish looking thing, that invited me to go under the water. So I jumped in and to my surprise, I saw a nice underwater kitchen. I swam around a little, but never ate with the strange creature. I got out of the water and saw this huge black and white checkered mansion. I opened the doors and walked inside.

There were millions of hallways, and decided to pick the one in front of me. There were doors to the left and to the right of me but all I saw in each room was an empty chair and a table with nothing on it. That went on for like 20 or so rooms. All of a sudden, my dad appears when I walk out of one and he says "want to go to the top?" So then we magically teleport to the top of the mansion, which is like a million stories up. At the top we see the entrance to a cave and a few bullitins and signs here and there, like some kind of attraction. We walk up to the tour leader who was this funny looking guy with a big mustache wearing a blue hat kind of like a Union soldier wore in the American Civil war. We see a bunch of flames coming from farther in the cave, and I find out that its some kind of maze or something. I saw a dad and like a 10 year old boy up ahead jumping over the flames and what not, and my dad goes "come on, you scared?" and that's the end of my dream.

TL;DR - I was bored, had a crazy dream, and decided to put it on UG
So UG, what do you think?

P.S. I did not rip this off Toasty4you on NG, if anyone here goes on there. I am Toasty4you.
Quote by SloppyJoseph
It doesn't fit my playing style at all so I figured it would be good for me
Last edited by TheReFiller at May 27, 2008,
Quote by TheReFiller
Alright, well I was browsing my computer in my dream when it first began.

I was on Google Maps and saw this awesome swamp looking place. I decided that it would be a nice place to go to so I magically teleported there. Upon my arrival, I saw this weird human/fish looking thing, that invited me to go under the water. So I jumped in and to my surprise, I saw a nice underwater kitchen. I swam around a little, but never ate with the strange creature. I got out of the water and saw this huge black and white checkered mansion. I opened the doors and walked inside.

Are you by any chance a woman?
Quote by TheReFiller
TL;DR - I was bored, had a crazy dream, and decided to put it on NG

Ha, I copy-pasted. My mistake.
Quote by SloppyJoseph
Quote by FireandFlames

No...

Quote by SloppyJoseph
Quote by FireandFlames

XDi thought that too.
If so it could be Your dream telling you to make the Fish-Man A Sandwhich
don't bother asking

here's all that you need to know about dreams:

the logic center in your brain shuts down, since it's not needed, which is why people get dreams about gorillas being captains in the Navy on a sea of turkey sandwiches(don't ask).

so basically, your dream means nothing. it's your brain trying to have fun, in a sense

so there's nothing symbolic about you and an underwater kitchen

you're just giving the pit fodder to make fun of you
Quote by Deffmetal666
XDi thought that too.
If so it could be Your dream telling you to make the Fish-Man A Sandwhich

Can I be the fish man???
PLZ????
a tall dark stranger will find you in a dark alley and make small talk. he will then proceed to rape you with teh buttseks!
Quote by Wrst_Plyr_Evr
so basically, your dream means nothing. it's your brain trying to have fun, in a sense

I know. I'm trying to have some fun right now seeing what The Pit can come up with.
Quote by SloppyJoseph
also its your brain remembering the events of the day storing it incase you need to use that info at a later date...did you recently have sex w/ a merman?
Quote by aig91
"It doesn't get much beter than that! Ok, maybe a free ibanez guitar and marshall half-stack in perfect condition would be better, but free pancakes comes right behind that"

Quote by neptune1988
"My tone should be like me........FAT! "
Quote by albinokrikit
also its your brain remembering the events of the day storing it incase you need to use that info at a later date...did you recently have sex w/ a merman?

Well, I did read the Greek story of Theseus and the Minotaur that day so I think that's where I got the maze part from. But other than that, I have no idea.
Quote by SloppyJoseph
it means you're gay

had to say it
Sweeping is for n00bs. I've moved on to vacuuming. Eventually I'll even try steam cleaning.

Bitches don't know
Quote by Wheelchair Stan
sorry, it means your gay

/thread

Quote by CrabShrapnel
it means you're gay

had to say it

Beat.
Quote by SloppyJoseph
It's a premonition of things to come:

You're gonna be riding around on your bike/walking and you're gonna come across a swampy area. Parked there is gonna be a van with a strange man offering free candy, and you accept his offer. The next thing you know you're under the floor boards of this guy's house and there's tons of different paths you can take to freedom. You think you've reached safety when all of a sudden you see you dad and realize he's the schmuck who has kidnapped you. With a deceptive grin he mutters "Wanna go to the top?" Little do you know this has nothing to do heights, but rather the penultimate dream of your disturbed father to have incest relations with you. This unfortunately is the last thing you remember in your mortal life as you next find yourself in the proverbial top of the world. At least you think. Among the clouds and angels you see a fiery dark portal with flames spewing outwards. Standing at the entrance is Lucifer himself; he's wearing an odd uniform and has a tiny mustache as he just came back from dress rehearsal of a play where he plays Hitler himself. He beckons you closer to the flames and you see the ghostly outlines of your father and your little brother who you thought died from pneumonia when he was little, but realizing your own fate you figure he suffered the same anguish as you just did. Lucifer pushes you into the flames and you join your father and brother in the eternal depths of hell.

In short, you're going to hell for having incestual relations with your dad.
Quote by rcw110131

You're gonna be riding around on your bike/walking and you're gonna come across a swampy area. Parked there is gonna be a van with a strange man offering free candy, and you accept his offer. The next thing you know you're under the floor boards of this guy's house and there's tons of different paths you can take to freedom. You think you've reached safety when all of a sudden you see you dad and realize he's the schmuck who has kidnapped you. With a deceptive grin he mutters "Wanna go to the top?" Little do you know this has nothing to do heights, but rather the penultimate dream of your disturbed father to have incest relations with you. This unfortunately is the last thing you remember in your mortal life as you next find yourself in the proverbial top of the world. At least you think. Among the clouds and angels you see a fiery dark portal with flames spewing outwards. Standing at the entrance is Lucifer himself; he's wearing an odd uniform and has a tiny mustache as he just came back from dress rehearsal of a play where he plays Hitler himself. He beckons you closer to the flames and you see the ghostly outlines of your father and your little brother who you thought died from pneumonia when he was little, but realizing your own fate you figure he suffered the same anguish as you just did. Lucifer pushes you into the flames and you join your father and brother in the eternal depths of hell.

Holy shit :O
Quote by SloppyJoseph
Here's another one of my dreams. Again, this is copy-pasted from my NG account. This was in 4th grade, and I remember it clearly because I thought it was the most hilarious thing in the world at the time and told everyone.

"Alright, well I was at some kind of play. There was this wizard, armed in a classic wizard robe. He aimed his want at this giant floating orange ball and it exploded into hundreds of baseball cards. Everyone applauded and we exited the building. We went to our car and started driving. In a few seconds, the care broke down. My dad reached into the trunk and pulled out all these chocolate soccer balls. We started rolling on them, but they melted and we were disappointed.

All of a sudden, a deep mist came. I saw Barney the dinosaur standing there and some large cliff, similar to the grand canyon except it was entirely gray, appeared next to me. My family disappeared and I was incredibly nervous. Barney tried shoving me off, but I hopped to the other side on a row of balloons. I got to the other side, thinking I had escaped him. I was wrong, and he was right in front of me staring directly at my face. I hid behind a rock, and then Santa Clause came and gave me Goombas to toss at him. I threw it at him and they (like two or three of them) gobbled on his face as he toppled into the abyss. The mist came again and my family reappeared. Now, this is where I'm not sure whether the dream ends or I don't remember anymore."
Quote by SloppyJoseph
well, your use of magic clearly means that you either want to have magical powers or you worship satan and therefore have magical powers. either way, you're going to hell, dude.
Oh, I got the chocolate soccer balls thing in my dream because that day was Father's Day and I gave my dad a soccer ball mug with chocolate soccer balls on the inside. Strange how things like this happen, huh?
Quote by SloppyJoseph
That's it?

My Clapton/SRV/EJ/Jimi/Marshall MG dream is much cooler than that .

Anyways, I really don't know. It's probably just some creepy dream, I get those sometimes.
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
it means you might find some cool sea-men underwater and then end up in a messed movie then meet man bear pig in the cave
i didnt read through it all, just the first few.

but dreams are not your brain having fun. sleep is a sort of conscience state of unconsciousness. by that i mean you and your body both know that your brain is shutting down for a while. it does this so you use less energy. it is a sort of hibernation, but not even close to the same extent. so your dreams are the result of the sub-conscience being able to portray thoughts otherwise blocked out by the conscience mind.

in short dreams are caused my sort of subliminal memories you dont recall. it could be a result of infinite things, what you saw in an add, or anything that made you think of a castle or man-fish (OLD GREG!!!) or empty rooms or anything. it has no real meaning, as it is just trying to sort out things you dont remember.

that is also why dreams fade. if you dont write out your dream of have spectacular memory, chances are as the day goes on the dream gets fuzzier and fuzzier. this is because it is not active memory, so you cannot remember remembering it.

sorry that wall of text probably makes no sense, but i tried.
^^Wrong, all dreams mean you wanna bang your mother, n00b!
/Freud
Quote by bass-man9712
after i clicked all i could think was "please don't be goatse, please dont be goatse"

PSN: Effigyoferebus (feel free to add it)
Quote by rcw110131

this.
Gear:

Guitars:
ESP ltd FX-400
Epiphone les paul jr.

Amps:
Line 6 spider II combo 30 watt
Krank Rev. Jr. full stack tube.