So black absorbs heat and all that so it's not recommended to wear when it's hot, right? I was just wondering though... how much of a difference does it make if I'm just wearing a black t shirt <.<. Is it really such a bad thing that I should avoid it. I'm stocking up on new clothes for this summer, and was about to buy a black shirt but was just wondering about this...
yes, it sucks. just wear shorts. or buy not-black shirts. that is an alternative you know
I refuse to put anything that masturbates my ego in my sig.
You aren't kvlt if you wear anything but black during Summer.

But seriously, it makes a big difference. I usually throw my tie-dye on for Summer.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
For me, it's pretty bad. I don't recommend wearing black shirts on a sunny day during the summer.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
We have summer so we can be comfortably naked.

Screw clothes.
Quote by SmElLy KiD
That is priceless man, you might be my new idol.

TS, whenever I see your username, I misread it as "isuckhardcocks."

Just had to get that out there.

We're ticking away, the moments that make up the dull days
it definitely will make you hotter, but its not like its bad for your health or anything.

if you dont mind being slightly more uncomfortable that normal, then just buy the shirt.
black also attracts the bugs
Quote by campbell92
Here that kids, ants love cum.

Quote by Jaymz2K
I was about to suggest this. Listen to this man, he is wise and all-knowing.
Not horrible for me, I've worn black even cutting grass and playing football...For some reason it just doesn't bother me...I think sometimes it's all in ppl's heads if they think it's warmer. But it's not, I suppose it just depends on the person?
Im not so sure that black actually absorbs heat. I think it just doesnt reflect any sunlight causing you to be hotter, where as white on the other hand, reflects all light. I may be wrong though.
"Good and evil lay side by side as electric love penetrates the sky"
Quote by daytripper75
it definitely will make you hotter, but its not like its bad for your health or anything.

if you dont mind being slightly more uncomfortable that normal, then just buy the shirt.

actually you can get too hot and suffer organ/brain damage. it depends on where you are

Quote by GuitarNinja12
Im not so sure that black actually absorbs heat. I think it just doesnt reflect any sunlight causing you to be hotter, where as white on the other hand, reflects all light. I may be wrong though.

this is true aswell

Left hand man of the fargoth fanclub! PM lamafunguy to join.

Quote by InvaderTSN
Better yet. "My arm is tired, could I put it in between your legs so I can sexually violate you during the movie?"
Quote by Irnmaiden4life
lets watch this thread die like i should have on page 1
Last edited by mohawkkidJohn at May 28, 2008,
Quote by mohawkkidJohn
actually you can get too hot and suffer organ/brain damage

maybe if he was in the middle of the desert, and was running a marathon.

just going about normal business in a black shirt during the summer isnt going to hurt him.
i live in arizona and i'll have you know..

i dont wear shorts unless im swimming.

and i always wear black shirts.

i'm sure you'll be fine.
v CLICK v

Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"
Eh, its not too bad for me. I dont wear black all that often but when I do its not too bad for me. But I live in San Diego, so I could just be used to hot weather
WILDCARD, BITCHES!!

Call me Patrick! My username sucks anyway
Pretty much all the clothes I own are black, so I'll wear black no matter what the weather. Nothing else looks good on me really.
California sunlight, sweet Calcutta rain, Honolulu star-bright, the song remains the same.

Casting quarters into wells that hold our dreams.

Believe in the freedom of music.

With our love, we could save the world.
Quote by FireandFlames
I wear black in the summer, even if it is the bumfuck desert of Arizona.

This.
yeah i live in Az right down in Glendale where its 100+ during the summer
(surprisingly its been cool though??)

and i only have like 4 shirts that arent black
it also depends on the fabric. black will absorb more, and if it is cotton, then it will also hold on to your sweat and heat it up. that makes you feel a lot hotter then say polyester, where it doesn't retain as much water, so it wont feel as hot.

^^yea that may sound real gay, me knowing that, but its from my outdoor experiences; knowing polyester doesnt absorb water and and basic physics; knowing different wavelengths being absorbed and will heat up differently.