i have to write a children's story book for my spanish. it has to be original, and only 3 pages. i've thought about it all weekend and have no idea. care to throw out an idea for a child's story?
Call me Michael...

Mixing
Need something mixed? Send me a PM with the details! Cheap rates, fast turnaround, satisfaction guaranteed!

Certifications:
Pro Tools HD9
Logic Pro 9 Master Pro
Make it involve bears so you can say OSO!
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Fill it with dead baby jokes.
Quote by bucktheduck

Call me troll, call me psychopath. In the end, I shall stand above you all as you drown in a pool of sex and filth. It will explode your corrupted bodies, and I will walk above the wreckage as a pure man.

Quote by DieGarbageMan

Haggard13 i are impressed
Just use the plot of Toy Story and rename the characters. Problem solved. *dusts hands*
Take the pre teen Choose Your Own Adventure and write it in spanish.
Gear:
Fender Standard HSS Strat w/ Tone Zone bridge
ESP Ltd EC-1k Black cherry
Carvin DC127 blackburst with Bareknuckle Warpigs
Peavey 6505+
I will think up a plot for your story, just one question.
How old are the children this book is for? 4yrs old or 8? This makes a big difference in the plot.
it could be something like a disney story, or a dr seuss story
Call me Michael...

Mixing
Need something mixed? Send me a PM with the details! Cheap rates, fast turnaround, satisfaction guaranteed!

Certifications:
Pro Tools HD9
Logic Pro 9 Master Pro
Quote by AA00P
Little Carlos meets the mysterious bear like stranger.

that preteen take two story from the other day. this 12 year old kid masturbates like every ten minutes and skips school to do drugs, beat up and kill people, and rape girls. that will teach kids to not skip school.
Quote by Skar578
that preteen take two story from the other day. this 12 year old kid masturbates like every ten minutes and skips school to do drugs, beat up and kill people, and rape girls. that will teach kids to not skip school.

Or it will teach them to skip school, do drugs, beat up and kill people, and rape girls.
I wrote one for a class one time:

It was about an unloved elephant named Fikus. All of the other animals at the zoo hated him. He was an outcast. One day, a group of astronauts came to the zoo and were looking for an elephant to be the first elephant to go into space. All of the animals at the zoo suggested Fikus because the thought of Fikus being blasted off of planet earth seemed like a good idea to them. So the astronauts take him in space, but because he is such an outcast the astronauts make fun of him and end up leaving him on the moon. He's very sad and starts crying thinking that he will be spending the rest of his life alone in space, but then a group of aliens come and find him. They've never seen anything like Fikus so they think he is a god. They take him back to their planet where he is worshiped and loved. For the first time in his life he is appreciated.
Quote by alaskan_ninja
anal rape

expose the children to the pit, they will never be the same. Call it Juanito entro al el PIT
Quote by candysars
Thank you Jesusaurus.