This pedal was first modified to Keeley specs and later tweaked further with additional mods based off of Monte Allums and Indyguitarist mods. It also has the Keeley "Phat Switch" but mine has increased low end in Phat mode. The pedal itself is in perfect working order, with some normal wear and tear. I'm looking for about $75 shipped, or any reasonable trade. Pictures are available upon request.

...to give your love no matter what is what she said...
Last edited by rageandlove04 at Jun 5, 2008,
Bump for lowered price. Pics are available upon request. I'm still open to trades and I'm looking for a good chorus.
Last edited by rageandlove04 at Jun 2, 2008,
PM'd (profile pm)
<*ELECTRO*>
XXXXX
XXXXX

^Can you send it over again? I don't think I got it. Thanks.
$65? shipped
member #4 of the lynyrd skynyrd fan club!

Hell yaaaaaaaaaa!!!!

Quote by wshnationals
hell yes, redneckrocker2, hell yes.
^I'll pass. Thanks though.

All PM's replied, and everyone who's potentially interested, please see the revised original post.
Sorry for the double post, but it's not letting me edit.

My boss offered me $90 credit for this pedal on a trade. Since I really don't need anything at the moment, I plan on keeping the pedal until I need something, unless I can get about $95 shipped for it. I apologize about changing the deal but no one seemed interested in May and since then I've gotten a great offer. If anyone is still interested, please let me know.