Page 1 of 2
So today my friends just confirmed to me that they wont be going to see Iron Maiden this Saturday and I'm really pissed off.

I told them about a month ago and everybody agreed on going to see them, I kept reminding them and they had the same answer, but now, 2 of them don't have the money, another one has the money but wants to buy a wii instead, and the last one didn't really wanted to see them, but he was our driver and he was doing it for the fun.

Now It's just me and my ticket, my mother is an overprotective psycho and wont let me drive that far, and I wouldn't really do it if it's just me alone.

Anyone have any suggestions for me ???

P.S. Money is not a problem for me because I am working but all of my friends are still studying and are cheap bastards.

Se habla español

Quote by pinheadslts75
People come up with the dumbest names for sexual acts. And the most disgusting concepts for sexual acts.

I'm tempted to report this thread because of how weird this is getting.

I saw x/taluha get her clock
Tell your mother it is Iron Maiden you are seeing. Talk your way out of it. You HAVE to go. Do whatever it takes.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Take a bus? You could have always told your mom you were the one driving, as the original driver had more important obligations.
Quote by SmElLy KiD
That is priceless man, you might be my new idol.

TS, whenever I see your username, I misread it as "isuckhardcocks."

Just had to get that out there.

We're ticking away, the moments that make up the dull days
get richer, better friends.

eh, just kidding (?)
yeah im pretty low on cash myself so i wont talk...

thats a tough one though, tell your mom that you dont want the ticket to go to waste after you spent your hard earned cash on it
▲I had a friend once
►He took some acid
▼Now he thinks he's a fire engine
this sorta happened to me on sunday. i was gonna see tech nine and get ****ed up, but my friend who was gonna drive us didn't turn up. it sucked.
Gear for now:
Ibanez RG370DX
Line 6 Spider III 30
Ibanez Weeping Demon Wah
Quote by rocker138
Quote by frozen_soul
umm stank puss? im not a man of "blackspeak" if someone would care to elaborate lol

Her vajayjay don't smell okaykay
Tell your idiot friend that an Iron Maiden show is more important than getting a wii a couple of weeks earlier. The only good game is Brawl anyway.
Why are there always threads about missing Iron Maiden concerts?

Quote by samm12
this sorta happened to me on sunday. i was gonna see tech nine and get ****ed up, but my friend who was gonna drive us didn't turn up. it sucked.

Tech N9ne is awesome.
Im with Zeppelin4evr41....

MAIDEN>Wii

Greatest show you will ever see..you can die happy afterwards.

Dont know what to tell ya buey
hugomartinez.bandcamp.com
youtube.com/shredon614
Nintendo Wii sucks. Worst console out there.

I'm going to see Maiden in 9 days I think. June 5th.

Just drive yourself man, talk your way into your mom letting you do it. You'll have fun even if you are a loner. Plus, you already paid for the ticket, so you HAVE to go.
Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day
You fritter and waste the hours in an offhand way
Kicking around on a piece of ground in your home town
Waiting for someone or something to show you the way
dude tickets aren't that expensive, especially when you are talking about Maiden. and there is no video game system that beats Iron Maiden. Tell your friend that he should go see Maiden while he can and then save up for a Wii afterwards. The Wii will not dissapear from the shells, Iron Maiden will move on to the next gig and probably not come back for a while.
Walk. It's Maiden, the walking will be made up for by Maiden.
the ladies love when i gyrate my ass in front of a graveyard
I have waited eight years to see Maiden and am finally getting the chance tomorrow night. You might not be so fortunate, if they decide to not tour Mexico after their next album. Go while the option is available, even if it means disobeying your parents' concerns.

Quote by technicolour
Go see a real metal band

That can be interpreted two ways:

1) Go see a real metal band - Maiden is not real metal. They suck balls.
2) Go see a real metal band - Maiden is the tr00est metal ever.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
are there still tickets available? Have your uncle go with you. Everyone has an uncle that loves maiden.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
I'd go see Maiden over a Wii any day of the week. Maiden is Maiden, there will be plenty of Wiis when you get back from seeing Maiden. Tell your friend he's a complete idiot for wanting to buy a Wii over seeing Iron Maiden in concert. Personally I would love to see Maiden
Quote by Qazxs
I got kicked out of a Mac store when me and my friends simultaneously put on meatspin on all of the computers in the store. Some eleven or twelve year old looking girls there freaked out.
Tell your mom your driving to your rides house, and then just drive to the concert.

Man that SUCKS!

If you don't go, be sure that someone else gets your ticket so that they may enjoy it.

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
buyin a Wii over goin to see Maiden, now there is a reason to duck tape someone to a pole if i ever saw one !!!! heres what you do, you pistol whip that b*tch take his car and his wii money and take yourself to see the Maiden and then trade his car to a inpowned and buy a case of beer with it. that will teach him.
Im gonna pistol whip the next guy that says shenanigans !!!!
Quote by civildp1
are there still tickets available? Have your uncle go with you. Everyone has an uncle that loves maiden.

my uncle does...hahah
**** man that sucks.

I saw them last night in phoenix!

****ING BEST SHOW OF MY LIFE!!!
ADD MY -CORE BAND!
www.myspace.com/efakaz

GEARx
Ibanez RG2EX1
Peavey 5150 II
ISP Decimator

Quote by T Man Prime
Ok everyone, who do you think is the heaviest band? Personally I think As I Lay Dying is the heaviest
ok, here's some more info I live in Mexico right on the border with the US, and I have a ticket for the Irvine, CA concert on the 31st of May.

It'll take me about 3 and a half hours to get there, that's why I don't want to go alone driving, I'm pretty sure that I can convince our original driver, and I could lend some money for my friends if they need it, the problem is that they probably wont be able to pay me.

Tomorrow the driver will tell me if he can go, but I am pretty sure that the cheapest tickets aren't available anymore.
Se habla español

Quote by pinheadslts75
People come up with the dumbest names for sexual acts. And the most disgusting concepts for sexual acts.

I'm tempted to report this thread because of how weird this is getting.

I saw x/taluha get her clock
Well build a radio in class with your friends, then you will probably hear that the local radio station is doing a competition where if you name all the original members, you get just the right amount of tickets. Make some kind of device that gives the impression that you are peeing yourself and when the teacher lets you out, run to the nearest phone and win the competition.

On the way to the concert you have to bust your friend out of a Christian boarding school by drugging a pizza and giving it to a priest.

When you get to the radio station giving away the tickets, you find out that the friend who won the tickets forgot to place in his details so they gave them to the next caller.

After a long string of failed attempts to get in, you must beat each other up and try to get in.
Dammit! Are you going this Saturday to Irvine... I'm going this Friday, but i still dont know how....I dont have a ride =(.... I'll manage my way through.....

Se habla espanol tmb !:P
Quote by zeppelin4evr41
Tell your idiot friend that an Iron Maiden show is more important than getting a wii a couple of weeks earlier. The only good game is Brawl anyway.

Hell yeah! Dammit, he can buy a Wii anytime! Maiden is a every 2 years or more opportunity to see them . Hate those kind of ppl... Dammit!
Quote by civildp1

I dont.. =(
Quote by TheRavenEffekt
Well build a radio in class with your friends, then you will probably hear that the local radio station is doing a competition where if you name all the original members, you get just the right amount of tickets. Make some kind of device that gives the impression that you are peeing yourself and when the teacher lets you out, run to the nearest phone and win the competition.

On the way to the concert you have to bust your friend out of a Christian boarding school by drugging a pizza and giving it to a priest.

When you get to the radio station giving away the tickets, you find out that the friend who won the tickets forgot to place in his details so they gave them to the next caller.

After a long string of failed attempts to get in, you must beat each other up and try to get in.

detroit rock city! oh, and do NOT pick up the stellars. but do have sexin the confesional booth and piss off the collective parents of the city.
Quote by ANGRY PIRATE
consider yourself lucky - Maiden suck balls

Yeah, I thought I was the only one thinkin' 'he got lucky there, dodged that great big cheesy, pompous, over-hyped bullet'
Watching: Louie
Playing: Ground Zeroes, Fallout Shelter
Reading: Mark Danielewski - House of Leaves
Listening: Merrow

PSN/XBL/facebook/Steam : Latchem72
Origin/Twitter: JLatchem72
GO! I'm going to see them in about 17 hours, can't wait
..sorry, I kinda just replied because im stoked to see Maiden.
But seriously, just find a way to go
Quote by john_latchem
Yeah, I thought I was the only one thinkin' 'he got lucky there, dodged that great big cheesy, pompous, over-hyped bullet'

thank god its not just me - i mean really all there stuff is exactly the same, its in triplets and has a galloping beat with ludicrous lyrics being wailed over the top and then usually an incredibly cheesy guitar solo at some point - maiden fail really hard
Gear Lists are for G*A*Y*S

Quote by ANGRY PIRATE
thank god its not just me - i mean really all there stuff is exactly the same, its in triplets and has a galloping beat with ludicrous lyrics being wailed over the top and then usually an incredibly cheesy guitar solo at some point - maiden fail really hard

amen to that, my fellow northern uk dwelling brethren
Watching: Louie
Playing: Ground Zeroes, Fallout Shelter
Reading: Mark Danielewski - House of Leaves
Listening: Merrow

PSN/XBL/facebook/Steam : Latchem72
Origin/Twitter: JLatchem72
eh, they follow a simple pattern, and they do it well. I don't think bands should be knocked for being simple or be rewarded simply for being complex
Your mother is from heaven.

Therefore you are from hell.

Gear
Gibson Les Paul Traditional
Carvin V3 and Marhall 1960A cab
2 B.C. Rich Ironbird Pro
Schecter Hellraiser 6
Boss ML-2

Quote by john_latchem
amen to that, my fellow northern uk dwelling brethren

Yup, agreed. Maiden are just meh. I'd rather go see a show of bands doing Maiden covers.

Cradle of Filth, Bodom, Arch Enemy etc... all covering Maiden. That'd be much better!
Quote by saphrax
Yup, agreed. Maiden are just meh. I'd rather go see a show of bands doing Maiden covers.

Cradle of Filth, Bodom, Arch Enemy etc... all covering Maiden. That'd be much better!

Seeing a band cover Maiden just isn't the same at being one of their shows.
It all makes sense
We're capable of beauty
Through sounds that make on cringe
The dogs only hear us now

Page 1 of 2