i dont believe the school can do something if i tell them im being bullied
129 45%
I have bullied someone
106 37%
Ive never bullied anyone
115 40%
Voters: 289.
Page 1 of 2
Im writing a speech on bullying and i thought i might take a survey in the pit about it.
So please help me out and answer all the apply to you. (it might take a while to get the poll up)
Quote by RyanGillam
You got to admire people that share their problems over the internet.

Quote by Våd Hamster
....You need a girlfriend whose name doesn't end in .jpg >_>
**** off loser, why don't you go home and cry to your parents?
Last edited by Jericho114 at May 28, 2008,
I used to bully this fat chick in my class a couple of years ago.

I know. I'm so cool.
Bullying kicks ass. /thread

Quote by Jericho114
**** off loser, why don't you go home and cry to you're parents?

Why don't you learn how to spell YOUR?
Quote by Jericho114

Why don't you enroll yourself in elementary school first?
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Been bullied, fought back. The school can definitely help - they helped me. Never bullied anyone.
Where's the option for "never been or have bullied"? And also, does verbal abuse count as bullying? If so, the pit is as big as they come.
sorry must have forgotten that one. just dont mark anything then. Verbal counts but be reasonable no voting yes cause some guy in the pit was an ass
Quote by RyanGillam
You got to admire people that share their problems over the internet.

Quote by Våd Hamster
....You need a girlfriend whose name doesn't end in .jpg >_>
Quote by Jericho114
**** off loser, why don't you go home and cry to you are parents?

Does not compute does not compute.

Go back to pre-school you twat.
i wish i had a bully, i'd kick their ass. maybe thats why i dont have one..
Quote by SteveHouse
M. Night Shyamallama

Quote by darkstar2466
Why don't you enroll yourself in elementary school first?

You're a quick one... Too bad it was all a joke and I noticed the mistake before I read your post..

**** it's hard to make jokes these days with all the Goddamn spelling and grammar nazi's on the net trying to one you up.
I was bullied back in the day, but I fought back like hell to get the kid to lay off because I didn't think the school would do anything effective.

Quote by Jericho114
You're a quick one... Too bad it was all a joke and I noticed the mistake before I read your post..

**** it's hard to make jokes these days with all the Goddamn spelling and grammar nazi's on the net trying to one you up.

maybe ad something to let people know it's a joke
i find the little rollseyes smiley quite efficient in these situations
I want Super Saiyan abilities
Quote by Jericho114

You still need to go to elementary school.

Grammar Nazis care for the general welfare of the propriety of our beloved language and not for the "one you up"edness.
Quote by denizenz

Art & Lutherie
Quote by lolcats
Do you mean 'One up you'?

*facepalm*

No, I said what I meant. However you say it in Eliteland is between you and your boyfriends. Face palm yourself harder next time for trying too hard.

Quote by rebelmidget
maybe ad something to let people know it's a joke
i find the little rollseyes smiley quite efficient in these situations

Jesus Christ the guy asked about bullies, so I bullied him a bit, I don't see how the joke could be any more obvious (whether it was funny or not), maybe if people weren't so concerned about spelling and grammar. Holy ****.

**** it I am out of this thread. Way too many nerd bullies for my liking.
Last edited by Jericho114 at May 28, 2008,
I used to bully this indian guy in my school and make fun of his heritage. it was sad cuz i'm indian too. i was in elementary school and i thought it made me funny. but its not. we became friends but the point is that bullying is bad man. i have also been bullied being mixed racial background, i get **** from both sides for being a mudblood. but ive never been bullied to the point where i would need to use violence, it was never that serious. sometimes i see tha the ppl that get bullied like rlly seriously kind of bring it on themselves by doing certain thigns, especially to certain ppl. its like both the bully and the victim have issues to deal with when its as serious as violence and suicide.
Quote by Jericho114

I don't know about a nazi, I'm more of a guy crusading out on the barren fields, riding his white horse to seek out the virtues of justice, correct spelling and proper grammar.

This holy trinity shall lead me to the holy sanctuary of Grammarlon. Much similar to Avalon, except it's more believable.
Quote by Jericho114
Jesus Christ the guy asked about bullies, so I bullied him a bit, I don't see how the joke could be any more obvious (whether it was funny or not), maybe if people weren't so concerned about spelling and grammar. Holy ****.

Because confusing your and you're is like confusing there, their and they're.

Those are pre-school mistakes.

Oh, also, THIS IS THE INTERNET.

So get over yourself and cry in a corner.
Quote by soulflyV
I don't know about a nazi, I'm more of a guy crusading out on the barren fields, riding his white horse to seek out the virtues of justice, correct spelling and proper grammar.

This holy trinity shall lead me to the holy sanctuary of Grammarlon. Much similar to Avalon, except it's more believable.

many blessings upon this man
I want Super Saiyan abilities
Quote by Darth_Qurashi
I used to bully this indian guy in my school and make fun of his heritage. it was sad cuz i'm indian too. i was in elementary school and i thought it made me funny. but its not. we became friends but the point is that bullying is bad man. i have also been bullied being mixed racial background, i get **** from both sides for being a mudblood. but ive never been bullied to the point where i would need to use violence, it was never that serious. sometimes i see tha the ppl that get bullied like rlly seriously kind of bring it on themselves by doing certain thigns, especially to certain ppl. its like both the bully and the victim have issues to deal with when its as serious as violence and suicide.

You're a wizard?
Quote by InvaderTSN
You're a wizard?

No. I am a wizard.
Quote by denizenz

Art & Lutherie
I have been bullied and i fought back
I dont believe the school can do something if i tell them im being bullied
I have bullied someone

The second one was proved right by the third one.
Strange that we're now quite good friends.
Quote by InvaderTSN
You're a wizard?

A mudblood is only part wizard...

Also, I voted for every option just to be a dick.
<Han> I love Hitler
Never really got bullied in school. I was pretty cool with almost everyone and found it really funny when the troglodytes on the football team tried to make fun of me for being fat.

Maybe things are getting worse in high school now though. Some kid my brother knows quit the football team so they crapped on his porch. Then he got in some feud with the basketball team and they jumped him and shoved a pen up his ass. Or maybe it's just that one kid.

Quote by HaKattack

No, a mudblood is a fully capable wizard who was born to muggle parents.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
Quote by HaKattack

Slytherin discrimination FTL.

Quote by darkstar2466
No. I am a wizard.

No, you're Gandalf.
Quote by InvaderTSN
Slytherin discrimination FTL.

No, you're Gandalf.

Psh. I'm a Ravenclaw, bitch.

and Gandalf is
a wizard.
<Han> I love Hitler
Quote by HaKattack

and Gandalf is
a wizard.

I know. I was just trying to make pointless banter.
bullying is awesome end of story.
And on the 7th day God created METAL!
I've never been bullied, but I know the school wouldn;t bother to do anything.
Quote by garden of grey

Depends on what you would define "bullying" as for 1 and 5, though.

Agreed. If someone "bullies" you and you fight back, it's not really bullying, it's just a fight.

Also when I bullied some guy (we were both in year 6), it was because that annoying sh*t kept following us around trying to be friends with us. He was a bit of a pansy, kept trying to kiss us (jokingly, but still, puckering up and moving forward making kissing noises deserves a punch in the stomach)
I have bullied someone...we always used to pick on this kid in 7th and 8th grade...god I could slap myself for being such an asshole back then...he didn't deserve it...we're cool now though...don't really talk much over MSN anymore though
[img]http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/3760/356h356h365pc1.png[/img]
Die Ruhe vor dem Sturm.
My school has posters everywhere (everywhere) with the following message on them: "Bullying is not tolerated in this school". Now I find this very ironic.

I used to get bullied but it turns out the guy was a complete twat whom nobody liked, and he ended up getting bullied by about ten people anyway. Fool.
Quote by Jericho114
]

Quote by Jericho114
**** off loser, why don't you go home and cry to your parents?

it took me a moment to realise he edited his post...
i have been bullied before, and its not nice. the schools cant do anythng to stop it, no matter how much they tell you to "Tell a teacher" instead of fight back. luckly now i am thickly built, so i stop bullying on my own school yard. it harsh though. sometimes the little kids throw rocks and stick at me
Page 1 of 2