Sod's Law- The idea that anything that can go wrong will go wrong and at the worst possible time.

Take this for example. I have recently started to get off my lazy arse and start playing small, one man gigs at pubs and clubs in the local area for around £100-150 a go.

However I've woken up today (yes its early) and I can feel whats going to be one hell of an infection starting to kick in. Including a wonderful sore throat. So basically with only a few days to go before my first gig at a place that wants to book me regularly, I now have to do my best to help my body fight the infection and hope that I'll be OK

The only plus side is that I now have an excuse to get some Lemsip

SO BASICALLY PIT. WHEN HAS THIS SORT OF THING EVER HAPPENED TO YOU?
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
Wiggy = legend.

Devil's Advocate
Once i was ****ting by a tree outside. I was leaning on a tree and my legs were tired. I cut my hand on a jagger bush trying to wipe my ass. My toilet paper rolled into a puddle. It started raining. When i went to walk away i slipped and my foot slid down the small incline and came to rest right in the middle of my ****.

*Edit* I was also hungover at the time and had just woken up in some dudes yard under a tarp.
Last edited by Toker420 at May 28, 2008,
Quote by ckellingc
(last time it happened was when I banged your mom got the clap but still had to get on stage in fron=t of 3,000 in San Paulo, Brazil even though my man parts was burning)

fixed
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
this is going to sound really emo/depressed of me but

basicly my whole life, is proof that murphy's law exsists..
Quote by Zugunruhe
"sticks and stones will break my bones, but words will violate me sexually."
Once I was pissing in the kitchen sink when I'd had a few and my friend walked in and goes wtf.

True story.
Quote by juan Andrés

Sorry awful Anglish.
My friend decided to restring both his guitars the early evening before a gig once, and managed to lose parts from/break the Floyd Rose on each. He eventually got one of them restrung, but it went out of tune constantly while we were playing. I hit him lots.
Rob Schneider is... Da Derp Dee Derp Da Teetley Derpee Derpee Dumb! Rated PG-13.
Quote by AvengedThrice
True that. True that.
Methinks you pwned the thread dude.

Member number 8 of THE OFFICIAL UG TRANSFORMERS CLUB
Starscream
p.m. D. Rice to get number/ranking
Every time I play Halo, that ****ing game. Oh, and the fact that it's called Murphy's Law instead of Sod's Law is proof in itself that it's true.
I catch the train to college and back everyday, and usually they run five to ten minutes late, because our service sucks. It was winter and raining in the same week the train had been late every morning so far, so I assumed it would be a few minutes, and I didn't need to rush. Of course that day was the one day it ran on time and I ended up being late to college
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
Sod's Law- The idea that anything that can go wrong will go wrong and at the worst possible time.

Take this for example. I have recently started to get off my lazy arse and start playing small, one man gigs at pubs and clubs in the local area for around £100-150 a go.

However I've woken up today (yes its early) and I can feel whats going to be one hell of an infection starting to kick in. Including a wonderful sore throat. So basically with only a few days to go before my first gig at a place that wants to book me regularly, I now have to do my best to help my body fight the infection and hope that I'll be OK

One of my first big gigs to a venue holding 250 - 300 people.
One of the singers develops the flu and can barely sing,
The sound egineer turns up 7 hours late,
One of our amps break,
My amp stops working for 20 minutes while im on stage,
And to top it all off the monitors did'nt work properly so we couldent hear anything......
multicolour random messge!

FAC 13
"The hacienda must be rebuilt"
I was going to play Tommy Emmanuel's Angelina at our schools open night. The only thing I was nervous about was that I'd lose my last thumb pick before it. So I put it in my bag, and had it in my pocket at the open night that evening. I was telling my dad the lengths I went to to make sure I didn't lose it and said "But I've still got it!". As I said that, I brought the thumbpick out of my pocket and slid it on my thump, in the process of which, the damn thing broke. I was freaking out, but flatpicked it alright.
Quote by soulflyV
Once I was pissing in my friend when a few had I'd and my sink wtf goes in and walked.

LOLOLOL

I actually laughed a good, hearty belly laugh at that one.

+bacon
Quote by Th6r6a6sH
The Pit is a reliable source of information
Quote by imdeth
My penis is tough. My penis is elite.
Quote by Oblivion_Rps
I like Luigi.

His cock is maximum.

Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.

OPETH RULES.

Member of Åkerfeldtism

My last.fm
I've got a guitar exam in less than two weeks and I've sliced my left index finger with a Stanley blade. It's pretty deep and it's an awkward cut so I've currently got my finger covered in tape and a plaster trying to keep the two sides together. A complete load of bollocks!
Quote by Dæmönika
Quote by italynlprkn
yo tambien
What the hell's a tambien?
Quote by Oblivion_Rps
its like basic math. 1 + -1 = 1
Whenever I have a crap, I wipe the seat first because there's sometimes piss on it. One time, I was really desperate. I dropped my trousers and pants and grabbed some toilet paper to wipe the seat, but then I realised I was about to crap. So I swung round and aimed my arse at the seat, but I crapped too early, so the crap flew onto the toilet seat.

Then I sat in it.
Fender USA Telecaster
Laney VC30-210
Vox Wah
That's it :|
Quote by wiggy1988

heh .. before I read the end of that I was like "this guy needs some Lemsip, fast!".
Lemsip is great, it cures EVERYTHING.

I have to say though, in relation to your question... things always work out for me :/ It might be because I don't set my expectations too high or something. \m/
~Domino?

This life's too good to last
and I'm too young to care.

Musics
Follow me on Twitter, I'm cool.