So, for my favorite albums, I like to the tracks in the correct order. I feel as if it adds a more authentic feel to the album. Anyway, I have done so in iTunes. ITunes however, is not the problem.

Even though they are in the correct order on iTunes, they are only partially in the right order on my iPod. I can't find a way to fix it. I have checked and re-checked all the information in iTunes and I can't find the problem. Any ideas?
"Let's not be too rough on our own ignorance. I mean, after all, it's the thing that makes America great." - Frank Zappa while on the Arsenio Hall Show

Quote by vintage x metal
On a side note, TS, love the username. I'd kill to be under you.
i think if you right click on the song and edit the "info" on the song... there'll be a track listing thatll be like __ of __. so if you put in the right numbers... hopefully they'll align.... i'm not 100% sure though.
man i have this problem all the time especially if the tracks are a mix of iTunes bought and non-iTunes bought tracks. So far, i got nuthin 2 help u tho
C'MON APPLE, CUT US A BREAK HERE!!
I've done that. I left the year and the disc numbers blank, so that it's the same information for all the songs. For the track listing, I have both numbers in there correctly.

Thanks for the response though.

EDIT: Does the Album Artist really affect it? I might need to change all that stuff then. That might be the problem. I'll check it out. Thanks.
"Let's not be too rough on our own ignorance. I mean, after all, it's the thing that makes America great." - Frank Zappa while on the Arsenio Hall Show

Quote by vintage x metal
Quote by Thebridge
I

EDIT: Does the Album Artist really affect it? I might need to change all that stuff then. That might be the problem. I'll check it out. Thanks.

Yes that is the problem.
"You cant fight in here, this is the war room!"
Absolutely right. Problem is fixed. Thanks.

Quote by vintage x metal
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!
2 of my Coheed cd's were like that, and you just fixed it. And I though this whole time that I would just have to get over my OCD'ness. Thank God for you.
Your problem could very well be that shape on the back... looks like an apple.
Abbreviated version:
Quote by Lots of People

Quote by :.FireStorm.:
+1 Maus24

:.FireStorm.: - #15 poster in the thread, #1 in my heart.

o _o
/###############
|###############
\###############

Member #6 of the "Shoop da Whoop" club
pm C.C. Deville to join