scare me. well not everyone. just the people in the pit. there are so many sexually related jokes and others that insult mothers. its just too good to believe. not really seeking responses. just pointing it out.
thanks for pointing that out. Did you also know that the earth is spherical?
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
I think the atmosphere of the pit contributes to the numerous sexual responses, in a peer pressure kind of way. Outside of the Pit I don't say or do half the things I say in here. I think the anonymity of the internet coupled with the abundance of like-minded users causes the Pit to be one huge sex-obsessed...well...Pit.
kill all humans
Iam a kitty
yup a cute wonderful kitty
meow....
site?
I love music!
I hate how it turns us on each other!
I support music as a whole! not this useless hate!
yes and guitars have strings your point?
Quote by Zugunruhe
"sticks and stones will break my bones, but words will violate me sexually."
oh and TS grow up we're guys, (and some girls) but mostly guys

we got balls, do you?
Quote by Zugunruhe
"sticks and stones will break my bones, but words will violate me sexually."
well... everyone has said everything I wanted to say... except... I had sex with your mom lastnight... and she was fat
Your birth is a mistake you'll spend your whole life trying to correct.
forget it. 2/3 of the jokes were sarcastic this time. you dissapoint me dwelers of the pit.
Quote by horloko
scare me.

You heard the man!
Quote by imthehitcher
you truly are a prince of men

Quote by isuckhardcore
I get naked FOR my dog.
Quote by horloko
scare me. well not everyone. just the people in the pit. there are so many sexually related jokes and others that insult mothers. its just too good to believe. not really seeking responses. just pointing it out.

Holy ****! Thanks for the heads up.

I know, I know. A little late.
Hmm, you could just AVOID the pit. I mean its not like there is a whole huge collection of tabs, music related forums, even LESSONS for improving your guitar/bass skills.

Yet you come to the pit, tell them they scare you and wait for responses.

Isn't that just asking for it?
Quote by CowsWithGuns
I don't want to give myself over to a world of Regina Spektor, Van Gogh posters, and loud conversations about how wasted they got.
Hey if you don't like it here just stop coming, no point in even posting here. You were probably expecting a bunch of sarcastic comments, yet you still post and get mad when we do. No the pit will not change for you so what are you trying to do?
M U S E
LOLz wow I've never seen so many people get mad at something I've said. you guys just made my day.
EDIT: no i'm not being sarcastic
coming up after the commercial break, a facinating story on teenagers and sex. apparantly they do screw after all.
Jesus wouldn't give you the sweat off of his balls if you were dying of thirst.
Quote by Code-E
God, you've gotta be UG's only moron!

Quote by magnum1117
that's right,you certainly are UG's only moron.

Quote by necrosis1193
Read the moron's posts, ironically enough he knows what he says.
Quote by p o e
coming up after the commercial break, a facinating story on teenagers and sex. apparantly they do screw after all.