Hey, I am in the market for a new amp and I can't seem to find one that matches the following specifications.

1X12 Combo
OUTPUT POWER: 30 WATTS
SPEAKERS: Any
CONTROLLS: 1-VOLUME (non-master) 1-Tone (Treble Cut Knob) 1-REVERB INTENSITY (TUBE REVERB)
Channels: 1 (Hi/Lo inputs ok)
TUBES : Anything but an EL-84 based amp (preferably with the ability to change power tubes without biasing)

To draw a comparison, I basically am looking for a beefed up space tone reverb.( http://swartamps.com/swart_space_tone_reverb.htm ) something with a little more oomph. If anyone knows an amp like this please help me out.

THANKS!
Last edited by babyslapmafro at May 28, 2008,
Chicago Blues Box Kingston.
Has all of those, except it has tremolo added.
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
ya i saw that but instead of treble + bass controls i'm looking for more of a treble cut. thanks for the help though.
I think you might have to go custom if you want something that specific.
Quote by Lunchbox362
This thread if fail in almost every way imaniganable.
What wrong with a normal eq. Can't you just turn up the bass and mids and turn down the treble?
Quote by babyslapmafro
To draw a comparison, I basically am looking for a beefed up space tone reverb.( http://swartamps.com/swart_space_tone_reverb.htm ) something with a little more oomph. If anyone knows an amp like this please help me out.

Swart makes a 30W model.

Goodtone Amp make a nice 30W combo with tube driven reverb and the option of swapping between 6L6's and 6V6's. The tone controls might not be what you want, though.

The Vox AC30 has the tone cut control, but mosfet driven reverb.

That Goodtone is a really nice amp for the price. You might consider dropping your tone cut demand and get yourself a EQ pedal.
You Don't Need a halfstack.

You Don't Need 100W.

Quote by jj1565
i love you slats.