Alright this is a stupid question, but I never noticed it before, so I was wondering if something went wrong. I been trying to learn upstrumming...because my technique feels like I'm going to break a string, and it doesn't hit every string.
Slowly, after like an hour of just strumming a G chord up and down and practicing "ties" and stuff, I'm starting to get a more natural flow with the strumming, however, the 6th string sound seems to go away quicker. Then, looking closer at a side view around the 5 to 10th fret on the 6th (thick) string, that part of the string sorta wobbles up and down like a wave and I was wondering if it always does that or if there's something wrong with it and how to fix it? I think it's properly tuned.

Thanks
mine does that all the time man,i think it's just coz the E string is so thick coz mine wobbles like that in standard but no other's.
Yep, I'm from Kentucky all right! yee haw!

Quote by Zycho
Who says you need a band? A bass can do just as much exciting shit as a guitar can.
Thanks man, I guess I just gotta pay more attention to it then

Also, nice status XD
no problem
Yep, I'm from Kentucky all right! yee haw!

Quote by Zycho
Who says you need a band? A bass can do just as much exciting shit as a guitar can.