I was just wanting to put this up to say that it's great to know that UG's favorite grumpy old dude is doing better and to spread the word to those who may not be keeping up with the news. I figured this would be informative for some people. For details, go check out his topic from when he revealed he had cancer.

Again, great to hear you're doing better, Grundy! UG wouldn't be the same w/o you
I realise this thread is reported, but I think this would be better here than in the main thread....

But was Grundy actually well known on here before he said he had cancer? I had never seen him before...
Everyone becomes a genius when they join UG
Keep the thread alive. No-one wants to go though 100's of pages to find out the latest update.
"Even though I've found God, I still love blow jobs, and I still say fuck." - Dave Mustaine

You know, when you, like, you grab a woman's breast and it's... and you feel it and... it feels like a bag of sand when you're touching it.
Quote by Godzillolz
I realise this thread is reported, but I think this would be better here than in the main thread....

But was Grundy actually well known on here before he said he had cancer? I had never seen him before...

Nope, it's retarded really, I get a serious illness and suddenly I am 'one of the most respected UG'ers', and have loads of people claiming they know me.

Quote by Wardster
Keep the thread alive. No-one wants to go though 100's of pages to find out the latest update.

They're all EDIT'ed in to the first post