Well i have to type up a report about the Vietnam war.
Long story short: We have o do a report on one decade (10 years) and somehow we chose the Vietnam war (16 years)

It needs to be done tonight so i cant ask the teacher and it has to be done now.

A. Should i stick with 10 years and possibly fail for missing out 6 years worth of detail

or...

B. Stick with 16 years and fail for not sticking to a decade like we were supposed to?

Or teacher is really strict about this stuff so i guess im doomed to phial
i have no idea why your complaining about a high school essay... go to college and write 100 plus pages for a research paper...
Quote by LedFloyd77
i have no idea why your complaining about a high school essay... go to college and write 100 plus pages for a research paper...

Il look forward to that...
A go ten years and pick the most important ten years.
Such as the Diem regime through to Kennedy's assassination or such and so forth.
I'm sure you knew about this before tonight? Shouldn't have procrastinated. Procrastination is the worst. I know from experience.

Anyway, choose B.
Quote by metalderek

Shouldn't have procrastinated. Procrastination is the worst. I know from experience.

There is always time for procrastination.

and TS should choose B
If you disagree with anything I say, just take it as a joke
...or go to hell

chose b and ask the teacher if it can be on the entire war or not and if not rip teh last 6 years out
i luf da grammer knotziez

gear: (i wanna fit in)
ibanez tbx150r
phase90
lil big muff pi
weeping demon
esp viper100
boss chorus
other junk
Quote by donkey the wise
Well played Sir sFsKroniK
yay m special