Quote by Dotpunker89
Oh sorry I used it and didn't found that thread sorry for committing such crime.

Lol, there's no need for sarcasm, I was merely trying to help you in the nicest manner possible; I could have been a douche-bag, but I wasn't, so you're welcome.
Quote by Senor Kristian
Viking fact no. 1: Viking helmets did not have horn.
Viking fact no. 2: Vikings tobogganed on their shields into battle.
Viking fact no. 3: Vikings drank mead.
Viking fact no. 4: One of your ancestors are likely to have been raped by a viking.
Oh man sorry you are right don't get me wrong. Besides Im a little drowsy. I get like that. Sincerely...not being sarcastic. And thanks dunno why it didn't showed up.
Quote by Dotpunker89
Oh man sorry you are right don't get me wrong. Besides Im a little drowsy. I get like that. Sincerely...not being sarcastic. And thanks dunno why it didn't showed up.

It's all right mate, I'm rather tired myself and I get the same way, don't know why I restrained myself there.

I AM THE WARGOD!
Quote by Senor Kristian
Viking fact no. 1: Viking helmets did not have horn.
Viking fact no. 2: Vikings tobogganed on their shields into battle.
Viking fact no. 3: Vikings drank mead.
Viking fact no. 4: One of your ancestors are likely to have been raped by a viking.
Categorized as war metal by morons...
That's like categorizing Job For A Cowboy as Brutal Death Metal
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

The music winners listen to