Hey, i bought a JCM2000 TSL100, and it has two cracked power tubes, and the other two look like there on there way out, just wanted to get some opinions on what to put in it now, I'm looking for chugging lows, with balanced mid's and high's. Any help would be appreciated, also if you could give me an average price range that would be great.

-EDIT- After looking around, i guess the easiest thing to do would be just get another pair of EL-34's, preferably jj's. Still looking for any input.
Quote by AndyMcDandy
"What do people usually do after they **** their sisters?"

People usually don't...
Last edited by Cstatho at May 28, 2008,
Get JJs, definitely.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
+1 to the jj's. i got the e34l's (same as el34's) in my amp and they definately liven up the sound.