i was just reading and kinda nibling on it, and i accidently swallowed it.. it didn't hurt, but is it dangeorus? should i be concerned?

please no "thats what she said" bull****
I once swallowed a Tortex .50

So what. It was 2 years ago,
and it didn't kill me. Yet.
i dunno if its sharp enough to do any damage to your intestine. that said, it should be fine. your just going to have to take a painful dump in a few days
It seems to give people grammar and spelling impairments.

On a serious note, I really don't think it will do anything; It will just sort of sit there like gum until you sh*t it out.
It all makes sense
We're capable of beauty
Through sounds that make on cringe
The dogs only hear us now

Last edited by spartan 118 at May 28, 2008,
HOW do you swallow one? I hold mine in my mouth and I've never been close to inhaling it or anything.
You should be ok. Just don't swallow a V-Pick. I got one today and that things damn thick. (lolthat'swhatshesaidlol)
I would suggest sifting through all of the dumps you take for the next week or so.

Also, you might want to try and see if it's passed through your system.
Do what Criss Angel does with coins, cut a big hole in your arm and it'll pop out. If it's anything like he does it you won't bleed at all.
Had it been the Jazz II pick you would've been ok, but the jazz III pick? Oh dear. We call that the widowmaker in the surgery office.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
hahahaha. Yeah it'll come out in a few days. Haven't you seen the first Jackass film?
Quote by HuckIt
My weirdest dream would have to be when I dreamed that I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...that was pretty screwed up.
I could have sworn that said 'jizz'...
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
Quote by Weybl Himself
I would suggest sifting through all of the dumps you take for the next week or so.

Also, you might want to try and see if it's passed through your system.

How do so many people manage to swallow their picks anyway?
Quote by Calabur

How do so many people manage to swallow their picks anyway?

Recliner + pick in mouth + resting all the way back + brother throwing basketball at my junk when I wasn't paying attention = pick for lunch.
at least, that's how it happened to me.
thats what she said...

and you now have AIDS.
Schecter C1 Classic Left Handed
Line 6 POD HD500
Peavey Valveking 112
Quote by 'Leviathan'
I once swallowed a guitar, let me tell you, that DID hurt. I advise to not pick your teeth with one.

^sigged

Quote by Th6r6a6sH
The Pit is a reliable source of information
Quote by imdeth
My penis is tough. My penis is elite.
Quote by Oblivion_Rps
I like Luigi.

His cock is maximum.

Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.

OPETH RULES.

Member of Åkerfeldtism

My last.fm
Quote by lolcats
HOW do you swallow one? I hold mine in my mouth and I've never been close to inhaling it or anything.

That's what she said.
Now it's 1984
Knock knock at your front door
It's the suede denim secret police
They have come for your un-cool niece