Ok So heres the story,
i was sitting around in my room bored and an idea clicked to me to find the longest HUMAN played/recorded song.. and i tihnk about the longest i found was about an hour. So i was thinking maybe if any UGers were interested we could go for the record without looping/repeating. Anyways see what you guys think

-Fastfretjazz
Metal!!!/COLOR]<br><br>
Gear:
LTD M-200FM
Marshall JCM 2000 DSL 50.
Ibanez SZ720FM
Boss MT-2 MetalZone
Boss GE-7
Zoom II Effects Pedal
Quote by lolcats
I was just thinking the same thing.

What do you think about going for it?
Metal!!!/COLOR]<br><br>
Gear:
LTD M-200FM
Ibanez SZ720FM
Boss MT-2 MetalZone
Boss GE-7
Zoom II Effects Pedal
Quote by fastfretjazz
Ok So heres the story,
i was sitting around in my room bored and an idea clicked to me to find the longest HUMAN played/recorded song.. and i tihnk about the longest i found was about an hour. So i was thinking maybe if any UGers were interested we could go for the record without looping/repeating. Anyways see what you guys think

-Fastfretjazz

you mean as opposed to hootie the blowfish and the blowfish? what other species is making music out there?
I have no opinion on this matter.
dopesmoker by Sleep (1:03:31)

longest I can think of
"Their eyes, black in kingdoms of gold, like the rocks of this desert, where we wander in circles, tails up the ass of time..."
Quote by Zugunruhe
you mean as opposed to hootie the blowfish and the blowfish? what other species is making music out there?

No i mean as opposed to that Long player Bullcrap. Research it if you're unaware of it.
Metal!!!/COLOR]<br><br>
Gear:
LTD M-200FM
Ibanez SZ720FM
Boss MT-2 MetalZone
Boss GE-7
Zoom II Effects Pedal
Im looking for People interested and willing to contribute to a song,, just to clear it up..
Metal!!!/COLOR]<br><br>
Gear:
LTD M-200FM
Ibanez SZ720FM
Boss MT-2 MetalZone
Boss GE-7
Zoom II Effects Pedal
Quote by fastfretjazz
Im looking for People interested and willing to contribute to a song,, just to clear it up..

So would there be more than one person?
I'll do 5 seconds with awful sound quality.
Quote by Kensai
Ovenman, your contraptions make women's

clothes evaporate.

I WANT THE TWOOTH!

Quote by aaciseric
That's far too clever to be posted in the Pit.