Possibly my fave band at the mo. Simply cant wait for their new album.

Anyone noticed on most of their tracks they have a really low bass bit before a breakdown? Hows this done?
Some people may call me tasteless, but i personally think Rickenbackers are the ugliest basses to ever land on this earth.
hardcore forum hardcore forum hardcore forum hardcore forum hardcore forum hardcore forum hardcore forum hardcore forum hardcore forum hardcore forum hardcore forum hardcore forum hardcore forum hardcore forum hardcore forum hardcore forum hardcore forum hardcore forum hardcore forum hardcore forum hardcore forum hardcore forum hardcore forum hardcore forum hardcore forum hardcore forum hardcore forum hardcore forum hardcore forum hardcore forum hardcore forum hardcore forum

And that's called a bass drop, it's done by taking the drum trigger and increasing the bass on it by a ****ton for a split second. A lot of stupid scene bands use it to sound "BR00TUHLLLL." Although it can sound pretty sweet if used sparsely... i.e., once per album.
Quote by HuckIt
My weirdest dream would have to be when I dreamed that I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...that was pretty screwed up.
Yeah, he's right.

The breakdown to The Is No Business To Be Done On A Dead Planet is so awesome.

Here is the All Shall Perish thread in the hardcore forum -

Wait, you can search yourself and pick the appropriate one. There happen to be six open All Shall Perish threads in the metal forum, and others in the hardcore forum.

Your choice

Don't start one in the hardcore forum - one only just got closed.

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/search.php?searchid=2555940
Yeah, I think this would be better accepted in the hardcore forum, but I personally love the band, the most melodic deathcore band I've ever heard.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

Oh well, to be honest my knowledge of music genre branding is useless, and i didnt bother looking in the hardcore forum. My fault haha.
Some people may call me tasteless, but i personally think Rickenbackers are the ugliest basses to ever land on this earth.
I get really annoyed at this forum sometimes...
We allow deathcore, but nearly every deathcore thread gets closed and moved to the hardcore forum.
Quote by Magero
I get really annoyed at this forum sometimes...
We allow deathcore, but nearly every deathcore thread gets closed and moved to the hardcore forum.

Alot of the dudes in the hardcore forum don't want them. Actually, there was a big complaint from alot of the hardcore regulars that there were to many deathcore threads in the hardcore forum.
And you can't spell funeral
without fun
hope you had a good time
cuz now your life is done
They don't get closed in the hardcore forum, simply because the powers of UG say there allowed there to. It really would be better if the Deathcore threads were left here. They wouldn't receive as much hate as the ones in the hardcore forum.
And you can't spell funeral
without fun
hope you had a good time
cuz now your life is done
I agree, Deathcore should be allowed here. Even the ****ty deathcore (i.e. BMTH and most deathcore) but I'd love to discuss bands like All Shall Perish, The Red Chord and even The Faceless here.

On topic, I love the breakdown at the end of Our Own Grave.
Quote by Magero
Well then it's even more annoying.
Hardcore forum doesn't want them, we allow them.
They get closed in both.
Wtf.

Maybe that's saying something about deathcore
I kinda agree with tomohawk, I'm in the hardcore forum just enough and the first page is covered with bands that are allowed here, according to the recommendation thread.

Personally, they're useless either way, there are haters in both the metal and hardcore forums.
Well I wouldnt mind it here...I was just saying that they might like it more over there, I dont really go there, so I wouldnt know

On topic, has anyone heard Wage Slaves? ****ing love that song. Cant get it out of my head.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

Eddie's high vocals on that song are goddamn impressive.
Facebook.com/Notafluke
Hell yeah! Another question would be, how does he get that really heavy gravelly type tone with his voice? Ive been trying, but I have no idea how the hell he does it.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

I can barely growl myself, so I can't help you.
There is a growling thread that could probably help you with that.
Facebook.com/Notafluke
everyone stfu deathcore is allowed here, stop whining and reporting it
My sig is better than yours
Quote by valennic
Hell yeah! Another question would be, how does he get that really heavy gravelly type tone with his voice? Ive been trying, but I have no idea how the hell he does it.

Because he is immortal.
deathcore threads aren't wanted in the hardcore forum cus the people in the hardcore forum think that bands like Fall of Troy are hardcore..... which just doesn't make sense to me.... maybe im wrong whatever... lol
^ Wrong. Most people there dislike the Fall of Troy. Most of the kids in that forum know their hardcore, and listen to the real stuff. There are more elitists there than here.
damn man, infernal you have single handedly made me feel like a fool. across the board, every time i post something you have something to say. lol oh well maybe i need a little straightening out