Ya i really like this play and was wonderin wat are the different ways in which you have read the charater Othello?

I see the obvious were he is an insecure black man in an extremely racism society.

not rly hwk or anything just interested.

THX
And on the 7th day God created METAL!
one reading of it is that iago is secretly atracted to othelo and that is why he tries to take him down... seriously
Quote by JakdOnCrack
Morpheus.

Thread over in one post!

This is a homework thread, isn't it?
Call me Batman.
Quote by J.A.M

This is a homework thread, isn't it?

kinda i have to write a speech but i already know what im doin i was just interested to see how other ppl read the charater is all.

and ya i knew bout the one where iago is gay, funny at first but ya if ya think bout it, it actully works.
And on the 7th day God created METAL!
English, please. Lets have some respect for the subject matter, eh?
Watching: Louie
Playing: Ground Zeroes, Fallout Shelter
Reading: Mark Danielewski - House of Leaves
Listening: Merrow

PSN/XBL/facebook/Steam : Latchem72
Origin/Twitter: JLatchem72
Othello was a strong minded character and apparently the strongest man in the play until Act 3. He was what everyone wanted to be like; General, good looking, lovely wife, liked and admired by all. But some members of his society didn't like who he was and what he had achieved (even though it was through Meritocracy).
His mind was poisoned by Iago and he fell by the end of the play. His "strong minded personality" was uncovered to be weak and easily poisoned.

I love Othello, I even put him in my blog.
I hope it doesn't seem, like I'm young, foolish, and green.
Let me in for a minute, you're not my life but I want you in it

O Dayya, te echaré de menos, siempre

Y siempre
Y para siempre
Quote by filthandfury
I only do that on MSN, and I get many complaints about it.

F&F will have cyber sex with you on MSN. He's a bit handsy though.

I have become..... METACARPI!!!!

I wish

Joeymaxx