my questions is this: are there different brands of cigarettes in the UK/ EU than in the USA, or do you lot smoke marlboros and camels and such as well?
Too cool for a signature.
We have marlboros and camels over here, but also L&Bs, Silk Cut, Benson and Hedges, Regal, Mayfair, among many others
What's the difference between a chickpea and a lentil?
I've never paid to have a lentil on my face!
we have benson and hedges, but nobody buys them. i work at a convenience store.
Screw the Camels they taste like sh!t... alrite that sounds wrong
I think the best place in the world for cigerettes would be Amsterdam, I heard they have a few interesting Brands
Livin For the Music

dimebag420666 wrote:

i play guitar with my penis
Quote by CLaSH88
Screw the Camels they taste like sh!t... alrite that sounds wrong
I think the best place in the world for cigerettes would be Amsterdam, I heard they have a few interesting Brands

What is a rat poison filled tube supposed to taste like? Cake?
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
What is a rat poison filled tube supposed to taste like? Cake?

Shut up. This is a smokers thread!

Personally, I prefer the taste of hand rolling tobacco. I find it tastes less like chemical and more like baccy. favourite brand: Golden Virginia!
Quote by saphrax

Personally, I prefer the taste of hand rolling tobacco. I find it tastes less like chemical and more like baccy. favourite brand: Golden Virginia!

Amber leaf FTW biatch!
NO ONE EVER READS MY POSTS.
Quote by chrisatgrace
we have benson and hedges, but nobody buys them. i work at a convenience store.

I'll buy all ur B&H m8, long as day r super blend 4 bout a fivah dat k wiv u?

If not I'll kik ur ****in hed in m8 alrite?!

Ah, the language barrier...
lambert and butler and richmond are the main ones over here in britain. I smoke lamberts. But benson are popular too. Do you have lucky strikes over in the states? They are ****ing lush!!
Quote by FrenchyFungus
I am not a woman as I currently claim

Quote by Rabid
I am actually a woman, unlike Frenchy
Quote by bob farrell
lambert and butler and richmond are the main ones over here in britain. I smoke lamberts. But benson are popular too. Do you have lucky strikes over in the states? They are ****ing lush!!

Only munters smoke lamberts and butlers.

Ba boom tish!
Quote by Jackolas
Only munters smoke lamberts and butlers.

Ba boom tish!

Wtf are you talking about? Are you cockney or something? Lambert is the best selling brand in the UK, and that makes them the best!!! British cigerettes are better than American ones I'll tell you that fo shizzle!
Quote by FrenchyFungus

Quote by Rabid
Quote by saphrax

I am a smoker. I'm just saying. Cigarettes taste bad.

Edit: We do get Lucky Strikes in the US, yes. And some stores have a lot of those cigarettes that you fellas are talking about, but most convenience stores don't carry them. Lotta smoke shops do, though.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Quote by Jack Off Jill
I am a smoker. I'm just saying. Cigarettes taste bad.

Then why do ya smoke?
Quote by FrenchyFungus

Quote by Rabid
Quote by bob farrell
Then why do ya smoke?

So I can legally be considered a cyborg some day.
Quote by vintage x metal

actually i enjoy camal wides. idk if we've exported them to you, but they're pretty awesome.
I'm from England, but my favorite cigarettes are still Camels and Lucky Strikes.<3
Posted By Joth
BassyJoey has a sweet toosh!
Quote by bob farrell
Wtf are you talking about? Are you cockney or something? Lambert is the best selling brand in the UK, and that makes them the best!!! British cigerettes are better than American ones I'll tell you that fo shizzle!

I was only joking, it's random song lyrics.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
So I can legally be considered a cyborg some day.

Awesome. I like the feeling when i take a drag, when it hits the back of your throat, and sometimes ciggys taste good, sometimes they don't. I'm gonna go and smoke one of my 'premier edition' Lamberts cause im the best and I deserve to smoke a fag which comes in a shiny box.
Quote by FrenchyFungus

Quote by Rabid
Quote by bob farrell
Awesome. I like the feeling when i take a drag, when it hits the back of your throat, and sometimes ciggys taste good, sometimes they don't. I'm gonna go and smoke one of my 'premier edition' Lamberts cause im the best and I deserve to smoke a fag which comes in a shiny box.

?
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Jack Off Jill

?

it's my fag in a box *ah ah* a fag in a box *oh oh*
Quote by mr freezy
Amber leaf FTW biatch!

I only buy Amber leaf when I don't have enough for GV.

Only problem I've found with GV though, a lot of the time you get an all right pouch, then you get a really nice pouch, and sometimes you get one that tastes like crud.