Someone should start a post pics of your old pokemon stuff thread. I know I still have my cards packed away somewhere in my closet.
Quote by MASTER JiMMY
Stop failing, and things will work out.
My family all collected them, even my Mum. As a family, we had 7 Charizards, and me and my brother won craploads of tournaments. I still remember the deck that I ran- a Chansey/Alakazam stall deck.

Good times- I wish I could live it all again!
this fad was over when I was in primary school, that was a goooood 7 years ago, I had no idea these were still around : /
" Did You know, in Tibet, if they want something, do you know what they do? They give something away."

"Do they ? That must be why they're such a dominant global power."
Quote by Aidy Damage
My family all collected them, even my Mum. As a family, we had 7 Charizards, and me and my brother won craploads of tournaments. I still remember the deck that I ran- a Chansey/Alakazam stall deck.

wow what a nerdy family
Albums I Must Obtain
Call me Paul. I prefer that.
Quote by fretsonfire74
I think you're my soulmate
Quote by Aidy Damage

I dread to think how much money you guys spent on those things. I was hardly any better though. Actually maybe I'm being nice, I was quite content with the FireBrush (or something) starter pack.
Quote by pbiggie
wow what a nerdy family

You're just jealous 'cos we pwn3d so hard. I'll go into the attic later and dig out some of my tournament promos, including Team Rocket's Meowth 'n' all.
I member a load of my cards getting stolen, which included a Blastoise and Charizard. I have a Charizard now though, got it when the fad was gone. One of those making up for lost moment kinda things... good times
Quote by MASTER JiMMY
Stop failing, and things will work out.
A kid got stabbed to death outside Forbidden Planet for a Charizard. Very sad, considering my family had SEVEN.

Seriously, if I ever find my old deck, I'd pwn you all.