2 4%
1 2%
3 7%
18 40%
16 36%
Voters: 45.
there all the same
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Antisocial Behaviour Order. A chav's equivalent of GCSEs.
five

07 Fender American Deluxe Strat
07 Fender Custom Telecaster
09 Seymour Duncan Pickup Booster
09 Fulltone OCD V.4
10 Ibanez WH-10 V.2
09 Splawn SuperStock
10 Jet City JCA-20
97 Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

Yeh the SICK! bit sounds a bit stupid.

umm i'd keep it all cream to match the pickguard. otherwise it will look gay.
"In peaceful sedation I lay half awake, and all of the panic inside starts to fade. Hopelessly drifting, bathing in
All creme is the current setup.

I'm leaning towards 5 (current), or 4.

With 6, the rings blend the headstock to the body a bit. The chrome rings don't quite fit, but are just cool. :-P

EDIT: Wrong number.
C'mon throw those black picups on there, ofcourse you'll have to throw black knobs/switch and pickgaurd on there too for it to match....Then I will vote. We at least deserve too see what could be somewhat awesome?

Edit: Im looking at it more and i really dont know if black would look good either. Im just not a fan of any of those colors .
Last edited by Daniel_1988 at May 28, 2008,
Quote by Daniel_1988
C'mon throw those black picups on there, ofcourse you'll have to throw black knobs/switch and pickgaurd on there too for it to match....Then I will vote. We at least deserve too see what could be somewhat awesome?

this!
"In peaceful sedation I lay half awake, and all of the panic inside starts to fade. Hopelessly drifting, bathing in
Take the pickguard off.

Gear
Gibson Les Paul Traditional
Carvin V3 and Marhall 1960A cab
2 B.C. Rich Ironbird Pro
Schecter Hellraiser 6
Boss ML-2

Quote by Daniel_1988

Edit: Im looking at it more and i really dont know if black would look good either. Im just not a fan of any of those colors .

What colors would you be a fan of? The creme has grown on me over time.

EDIT:Added black
Last edited by JohnnyBeep at May 28, 2008,
Quote by JohnnyBeep
What colors would you be a fan of? The creme has grown on me over time.

EDIT:Added black

It's got to be all cream or all black, I say. Both look classically stylish, so you can't lose.
either remove the pickguard or just keep it standard because if your guitar doesn't match itself (if that makes any sense) it removes value and don't look to good
Quote by JohnnyBeep
All black and all creme without pickguard. I plan on keeping the pickguard on, but these are rather slick looking.

i'm torn between 5 and 6. but i think both of these looks better. les pauls look better without the pickguard, IMO. put some bell knobs on the first one so it would look .....
Quote by Cartilage
6 because then the headstock won't look out of place

That's exactly what prompted me to to mess w/ the colors in the first place. I'm trying to keep the creme on the body, but at the same time have black somewhere to help the headstock flow with the body.
I'd go for the cream one... no pick board.

BTW what program/site is this?
For sale
BC Rich Mockingbird Exotic Classic in Koa
Dean VMNT in Silver
Marshall TSL JCM2000 Head

PM For info!

My band
Those two on the top of the page look surprisingly sexy.
Newbs are dorks... oh wait, I'm a newb... shoot...

I DRINK YOUR MILKSHAKE!!!!!! I DRINK IT UP!!!

One of these smilies is mentally challenged