This comes pretty close, concerning all of the weirdest stuff I've ever stumbled upon.

Link

Post yours now

Inb4 4chan, tubgirl, 2girls1cup, etc.
A U S S I E
two girls...

anybody wanna finish that off?
Quote by boreamor
Ah very good point. Charlie__flynn, you've out smarted me

People
should
smile
more

crit4crit on 'acoustic 1 (with piano)' here

Rate my playing skills please.
Quote by charlie__flynn
two girls...

1 cup.

May the Force be with You.
Carmel is hawt
and Six bull dogs
Livin For the Music

dimebag420666 wrote:

i play guitar with my penis
Quote by charlie__flynn
two girls...

i can't eat soft-serve ice cream anymore
Why you reading this?
Quote by 742627000017
I use my thumb and my johnson

Quote by deanexplosion99
idk what the keys are for but the reason i think its for the floyd rose is because its called floyd rose double locking

Quote by niggafolife
i iz hurr tuh spek da troof abowt muzik
Mental Ernie is pretty messed up.
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Quote by Broken_Drum
If you've ever watched the short film Rubber Johnny by Chris Cunningham you'll know that's some weird ****.

Awesome short-film.

Music by Aphex Twin too.

Awesome.
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Quote by metacarpi
Awesome short-film.

Music by Aphex Twin too.

Awesome.

Damn right. I can't make my mind mind up as to which it is more; funny or terrifying.

Quote by Oblivion_Rps
What's Rubber Johnny?

Look it up on Youtube. I would post the link here but I don't think that's quite appropriate.
Quote by Oblivion_Rps
I wana know wat it is before I look it up

From Wikipedia:

The film starts out with a doctor trying to communicate with Johnny who merely babbles in response. At a given point, Johnny manages to just barely leave his incoherent verbal babbling for a moment and mentions that he sees his mother, saying "mm--muhmaamaa." The doctor understands this and asks him if he wants her to come in. When this occurs, he begins to freak out and has to be given a sedative injection.

The scene cuts to a blinking fluorescent light, then to a mouse crawling over a press-sticker credit, followed by the title, "Rubber Johnny" which is seen on a backwards-playing scene of a condom being pulled off a penis.

Johnny is first seen leaning backward in his wheelchair with his oversized head hanging over the back of it. Johnny mutters a distorted "Aphex." This begins the Aphex Twin track, and Johnny begins to rhythmically follow it, while his dog watches. His dancing involves him performing balancing tricks with his wheelchair, and deflecting light beams with his hands as he dances.

After a minute or so, a door opens and he is interrupted by someone who appears to be his father. During this, Johnny is out of his delusion and is shown sitting upright in the wheelchair, turning to look. His father opens the room's door, yells at him unintelligibly, and slams the door.

After his father leaves, Johnny is seen inhaling a large line of white powder. The video then becomes even more erratic and delusional, as if the effect of the powder has not only affected Johnny, but the video's world itself. The music becomes more spasmodic remix of the previous tune, and Johnny now hides behind a door, avoiding the white light beams. Later, he gets his face smashed at high speed into a pane of glass, with the camera watching from the other side so that the elastic-like skin and even some innards can be seen flattening out onto the glass every time. This was done using prosthetic-based special effects rather than digital morphing.

After a while of this, he is interrupted a second time by his yelling father, after which the video ends with Johnny, once again, reclining back in his wheelchair and babbling at his chihuahua.
At that thruthism thing:

Human beings were created (that is, invented)
via genetic experiments that were conducted by
reptilian aliens. These reptilian aliens, also known
as the "Anunnaki" or the "Reptilians," still rule the
Earth to this day.

Traveling to the Poles

One cannot travel to the North Pole or to the South Pole for two reasons:

1.) The North Pole and the South Pole do not exist. In their place are polar openings that lead into Inner Earth.

2.) Anyone en route to a polar opening is eventually stopped by Outer Earth guardsmen.

Another thing that makes women insufferable is the fact that they are, essentially, babies. That is, they possess the emotional maturity of a 4-year-old boy. Women cry, throw fits, and need men to take care of them. Um, an adult shouldn't need someone else to take care of them.
Quote by Liberation
Every time I see your avatar I want to slit your neck with a butterknife. Goddamn Pingu.
****spin ahahah you spin me right round baby right round'
Guitarist for Adelaide Post Hardcore band Emerald City EmeraldCityAU

Playing a Fender Blacktop Tele through an Orange Dual Terror and 2x12.
Quote by Broken_Drum
If you've ever watched the short film Rubber Johnny by Chris Cunningham you'll know that's some weird ****.

No F*cking joke. Thats one of the weirdest things I've ever seen.
That and Obey the Walrus. Creepy stuff.
Quote by Maui Waui
Jesus you don't think Rubber Johnny is appropriate???

http://youtube.com/watch?v=l48HTZUHfeQ

Shame on you, that's Richard D. James you speak of.

I always thought the music was really cool... just the beginning is weird
Quote by innertom
So much down syndrome

remember UG Community? thought so.
TS, i'm guessing you found this site after searching for the Langford's Parrot Basilisk mentioned in another thread.
What's the difference between a chickpea and a lentil?
I've never paid to have a lentil on my face!
the truthism link...when it got to the part about how dinosaurs were a defense mechanism by the reptillians...i lol'd uncontrollably.