Page 1 of 3
Jofish.
My friends little brother couldnt say Joseph. Quite why he couldn't have just called me Joe, I have no idea. Now it is how I'm known.
Bristol Rovers

Up the Gas!

Please, call me Joe.
I don't have a nickname. Apart from when people just call me Har...because they can't be fucked to say, Harry.
Dante.

cause once we were doin some random roleplay, and I being the DMC nerd that I am decided to call myself Dante. So that's how I'm known now...
May the Force be with You.
Carmel is hawt
Quote by templar08
Jofish.
My friends little brother couldnt say Joseph. Quite why he couldn't have just called me Joe, I have no idea. Now it is how I'm known.

Haha, my name's Josef.
I used to go by Frank The Tank. I don't know why people called me that. My name dosent even have a "k" in it. My names Franco.
Usually they just call me twat.

Or git if they're being polite.

Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
God

Its mainly religious people that call my that though
Quote by boreamor
Ah very good point. Charlie__flynn, you've out smarted me

People
should
smile
more

crit4crit on 'acoustic 1 (with piano)' here

Rate my playing skills please.
I had an old nickname that was "Rusty".
Because the color of my hair........looked like rust HAHAHAHAHA.
-.-
'Emily'- you can't find things with 'Aidan' or 'Aidy' on them, so everyone in my family just gets me things with 'Emily' on them, because that's what I would have been called if I was a girl. Also, my girlfriend calls me 'SmAidan' for no apparent reason.
Shaggy.

They say i look like shaggy from scooby doo.
Quote by joehhy
i will use my lvl 90 Golduck against the evil 4chans, they will not stand a chance

Quote by Led Pepplin
My penis is quite literally trembling in fear.

FLOCKDRAW!!!!!!! EPICS!!!!!
Quote by skywayavenue
tits mcgee

hahaha + a billion for the anchorman reference

'I ate a big red candle' ahahahha
Quote by boreamor
Ah very good point. Charlie__flynn, you've out smarted me

People
should
smile
more

crit4crit on 'acoustic 1 (with piano)' here

Rate my playing skills please.
Plunk, my best friend's girlfriend just started calling me that last month, now everyone does. Even my mom when she's pissed.
If you break a world speed record for a video game, are you a winner, or just someone who REALLY needs to go outside?

Quote by AdemaOnYourHead
My favorite Pokemon is still Dave Mustaine.
Quote by XXm3t@lXX
Shaggy.

+1 my dad used to call me that
Red.

My friends were astonished at how my hair turned reddish in the sun, so they started calling me Red. And that was like 4 years ago
Sir Lime-a-lot

I had the nickname Lime for some weird reason then my friend knighted me with a practice exam paper.
'97 Modulus Flea Bass w/ Lane Poor
Warwick Corvette Bubinga

Gallien Krueger 700RB-II
GK 210 RBH
EB Volume Pedal, EHX Black Finger, EHX POG, Malekko B:Assmaster Germanium, EHX Holy Grail, KORG Pitch Black
www.myspace.com/astheends
I just get called 'Campbell'
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
Bozz - My surname is Bosworth, so its a shortening of that really
My nickname-
Sexual Chocolate, by the girls. Sometimes Choco, Sometimes Sexyboy. I must work out too often.
Dethmag by the guys. It comes from chic magnet, to chicmag, to, "I hate you!", so Dethmag.
i love pickles, and one day my friends walked in on me licking my pickle and "pickle licker" has been my nickname ever since
Quote by innertom
So much down syndrome

remember UG Community? thought so.
Elmo or simply Mo. Dunno why I have that though but most people I know call me it.
Quote by XXm3t@lXX
Shaggy.

+1.
Apparently, I'm scrawny enough to be Shaggy..

I get called Noel a lot..
Which is nice, regardless of the fact that my name is Tom..

It's because, in the words of some friends at college, "You just look like a Noel, y'know?"
Quote by strat0blaster
HA!

Well played, my friend.

I'm going to edit that awful grammar right now

Yay, I'm sigged!!
And a grammar nazi..
Pez, I honestly have no idea why.
:
Quote by malachifivebass
you cant make a male musician choose music or sex, its like asking a fat man twinkie or brownie

Quote by iamnotrabid
Quote by metdethslaythrx
Naomi
it's "I moan" backwards
No, it's I maon.

Phail

I WILL one day rule the world, Pm me with the position you want and Ill see if it is open.
Starvin marvin
my name is mark and im skinny my boss started calling me it
^Note: Probably sarcastic
Gear
Schecter Blackjack C1-FR
Few Agile 8-strings
Ormsby Hypemachine 2014 otw!!

Carvin X-100B
axe-fx II

W.A musicians FTW
Quote by crisisinheaven
Deep*Kick. You have destroyed every concept of life I've ever had.
I do have one, and it's one that my family used to call me for years. They would use it instead of using my real name.

It's Boomer.

I got it apparently from a nurse when I was in the hospital when i was still a lad, and she would constantly hear me farting, so I guess it kinda popped into her head and the name stuck with.

Of course I'm too old to be associated with such a nickname but once in a while I'll run into relatives that haven't seen me since I was small and will call me Boomer. I politely have to tell them never to call me that.
"...I escaped into the music. And the music has been my best friend. It has always been a safeguard against life and reality for me..." -Hans Zimmer

"Friends are just your enemies who don't have the guts to kill you." -Steve Peplin
i used to have loads...

skywalker - my surname is walker and i was the 100m sprinter for our school

walker - becuase its my surname

machine - from playing rugby

he-man - my brothers rugby team because of my muscle to height ratio

levity - we were talking about why im good with girls and i said cant beat a bit of levity, implying the actual definintion, then someone said i think he must be levity, it kinda stuck between a few people

8shot - was only a night but it was because i drank 8 straight shots

now people just call me by my name
I haven't had one for ages but back in college I had two, some called me "Ozzy" because I was a bit chubbier then and resembeled a young Ozzy Osbourne and can do a pretty good impression. But most people called me "Folk Rock". I used to where leather wrist bands with studs, my hair was long, and I always was sporting an Iron Maiden or some other metal band shirt, so it was an ironic and funny moniquer that my pals Mikey and Scarmac placed on me....good times!!
Out here you've gotta know where your towel is!
(Stu) Mick - First name stuart, second name is an irish "Mc-" name, so a get Mick. Depends, sometimes its the whole thing, sometimes just stu, sometimes Mickery, sometimes even Mickery dickery dock and other variations.

Get Hurley (from lost) / Jack Osbourne sometimes too, cos of my appearance
Land of my high endeavor,
Land of the shining river,
Land of my heart forever,
Scotland the brave
...Scooter
The seniors in orchestra gave out funny awards to the under classmen and I got the "scooter" award because I was always trying to scoot closer to my girlfriend in class. that was yesterday but the friends I saw after class that day were all calling me scooter. My girlfriend even did but then she laid off because she knew I hated it.
Quote by Jackal58
If I was Santa you'd all get shit for Christmas.
They call me!!!! Giant Indian Wang!!!

I have no clue why.

I don't mind it though.
Valentine-its my last name, I was in ROTC. Loads of people call me that now.

Nick- Short for my first name, Nicholas.

My Nick......refuse to explain.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112